BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I have a bag set haven’t tried it yet tho.

Goodnight Mike an crew see u guys in the A.M.

Good morning BigMike :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike!! Hows the harvesting going?

1 Like

Morning everyone. Hope you all have an exceptional day.

5 Likes

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to go to the show.
To feel the warm thrill of confusion
That space cadet glow.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what’s behind these cold eyes
You’ll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

7 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I like to take my clones in flower. Mainly for the time it takes to reveg and how they bush out when the new shoots start to grow.

The hash looks great! Hope you have a great week!

4 Likes

I guess if you don’t mind an extra six weeks or so than it’s all good.

1 Like

Plenty of others to shuffle in and out in that time. Right now, I’m looking thru the Dream drifters that are on week 6. They take on average 14 weeks to finish. Those extra weeks will help me out when it’s time to make a decision later on.

Also I have a terrible sucess rate with vegging cuts. I cant explain it.

1 Like

I prefer to take clones in veg and top them a few times early on and more later in needed. Takes a lot less time and gets to the same goal. But neither way is wrong, just different methods to achieve a goal.
Grow Hard brother………

2 Likes

I would much rather take cuts from vegging plants. However. That Chunky Junky that i got these three from had already started to flower. But i wanted some clones of her so cut her, i did.
No worries tho. I really did not have a good place to clone them, at the time.
Like i said. Sometimes im an idiot.

2 Likes

Nope, you did what you had to do at the time. Been there done that. And at times I think it’s fair to say that we are all idiots……

5 Likes

Now where did I put that lighter, oh never mind it’s in my other hand.

8 Likes

Lmao… goodmorning fellas

1 Like

I went out to the garage to smoke a little while ago. I took three bong hits. 15 minutes later i snapped to. Bong still in one hand and bong bowl in the other.

3 Likes

Lucky, I have actually fallen asleep with bong in hand and spilled that nasty water all over me.
Not pleasant at all……

5 Likes

I have too. Lol. Its a rude awakening. Shower time!!!

3 Likes

Just don’t spill that crap on a cloth sofa… I’ve been there. The smell was still in that cushion until we bought a new sofa. Even after taking the filling out and replacing it. Then we washed the material but it hung on!
Nasty stuff.

3 Likes

I swear… the smell of bong water makes me wanna puke… its something about it… just instantly get me gagging and fighting not to… i knew people who used to drink that shit… friggin’ disgusting!!!

2 Likes