BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

You would just LOVE my bong. I dont change the water until i cant see though it. Haha.

Not really. That old bong gets a daily douching.

3 Likes

Oh now thats ok… but yeah everyone i knew … never cleaned the damn thing… oh man those memories still make me feel ill

I am the type to want perfectly clean like new at least 1 time a week at the minimum

1 Like

Gives a whole new meaning to Summers Eve……

6 Likes

1 bong whispers to the other "do you ever get that. … not so fresh feeling? "

5 Likes

What smells like Limburger cheese?

2 Likes

I make my own Douchin’ Solution.
I put kosher salt in the bong and about a cup of alcohol. Block off the holes woth some paper towels and shake the shit out of it. About fives minutes later… Clean as a whistle.

6 Likes

So thats just like that 710 solution… what alcohol iso??

Yep that is an old method I always used also……

I use the cheap 91% from Wally World.

1 Like

Much better than 11 dollars for a bottle like this

1 Like

Yeah. That stuff is to expensive. 3 bucks for a bottle of iso and a couple bucks for the salt and its done. And it lasts a long time. If you are really frugal (cheap) you can pour the nasty alcohol into a jar and save it for next cleaning.

4 Likes

Just use Tequila! You just add the salt, shake the hell out of it and poor it into a glass of orange juice!!!
Clean bong and a buzz along with it…
:nauseated_face:
:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Heck yeah! Gotta clean the unit at least once a week. 70% alcohol is half the price and works just as well, I have used it on every glass unit I have owned since high school.

2 Likes

That would be pretty good, if you like the taste of dookie. I think i will take a pass.

2 Likes

Hmm, that might make the tequila palateable to a non-drinker

:thinking::nauseated_face::joy:

1 Like

Yup. I think the kosher salt is really the trick tho. The large salt grains dont dissolve in the iso. Plus they tend to scrub the grunge off the iside of your bong as you shake it. Been using it for years.

2 Likes

I imagine a small handful of clean sand in the alcohol would do a decent job too.

1 Like

I have tried that it just sinks and is useless.

2 Likes

Certainly, I also use kosher rock salt too. And for extreme cases, I also heat the alcohol or run the unit under hot water with the alcohol and salt in it… that will strip off the thickest accumulations with the quickness

2 Likes

Sand works but, can scratch the glass, it makes micro scratches that can eventually cause the glass to break

2 Likes