BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Well…
I cant stand it. That new hash keeps whispering to me. Think i will put a little ball of it in my bong. Sorry, guys. Could not wait. It was killing me!
Note to self. Keep fingers out of the bowl. Right, @Oldjoints ?

7 Likes

:rofl:
I wish I’d seen that one! lol
Did the fingerprints ever come back?
:rofl:

2 Likes

Oh, yeah. I just could not play with Blondie for a few weeks. Lol

2 Likes

For sure they use salt in that solution… i tasted it…

What i do… is run hot water through until the glass is hot too… drain water …then i put solution in and it is an instant clean completely like new.

So theres something to the heat!!

I like to end with solution and no water… because water tends to leave marks or a hazy look on the glass…

Then i rinse it all out with r.o. water

2 Likes

Not around here! :rofl:

2 Likes

How about a few bud pics.
Chunky Junky is still stacking. Couple more days.

18 Likes

These three still have a week maybe two
Rainbow sherbet

Fruity pebbles

Chiquita banana.

17 Likes

You have got it going on brother! That Sherbet looks beautiful but the pic of that CJ blows my ever loving mind.

5 Likes

Do you just use bubble bags for dry ice sifting?

2 Likes

Chunky Junky!!!
Yeah baby. She my favorite. Even my outside version is looking really good.

4 Likes

Heres a top from that outside CJ.

16 Likes

Morning y’all :coffee:
It’s technically afternoon here for the last 17 mins, but I’m having a slow time getting started

@BigMike55 that Chunky Junky is looking :ok_hand: real niiice
I was lucky to win a pack in the auction a few weeks ago. Will tag you when they’re growing! Just gotta figure out when that will be :sweat_smile:

Anyone have advice for how to grow everything you want all at once? :laughing:

4 Likes

Good win on the beans. You will love them. As my brother says. Those are a “Must Grow”.

2 Likes

Everything is looking beautiful brother…keep up the great work and thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Yep, you can still use as many grades as you want, or just run everything through one like we do. But that’s because it’s all getting turned into rosin lol

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Pretty sure you can ditch the washing machine. At this point you can just smack your flowers on parchment paper and viola! :joy:
Ain’t seen you grow an ugly flower yet, bro!
Those Chunky Junky flowers need little tank tops! :star_struck: :muscle:t3: Beautiful! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

5 Likes

Thanks for the kudos, guys. I actually want you guys that got seeds to grow some out. Really is a nice plant to grow. And it gives you some really good smoke. Im thinking it will make good bubble hash, too.

7 Likes

Morning Mike ur flowers are magnificent man hope ur having a great Monday morning

2 Likes

What do you recommend as a get start for seeds ? So they look this healthy they all look really good

3 Likes