BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Chunky Junky is an easy grow. So is Northern Lights and Grandaddy Purple are both easy for beginners.
You would be happy with either.

4 Likes

For indoor and outdoor I’m indoor cuz of weather change coming right now sorry so green I got one grow in and it was a two step forward and half step back but I’m getting it done lol so I have millions of new be questions
So in short any info you can provide would be a blessing

2 Likes

@Paul
I grow indoor as well. Either of those strains do well inside.

2 Likes

Cool I was blessed with some great seeds and trying to make some logs for works and don’t ever do again lol is there any ph or lights levels you feel work best I have a tent and 4 type of lights for start to bud but still trying to find the best way to get from start to finish and open or help so any tips on anything I would love and appreciate

1 Like

If you care to, you can pop over to my thread so we don’t take over Mikey’s thread. He’s a great guy and all but…

I’m not the grower that he is but I think I can help you get the basics down and don’t mind at all helping. I’ve only been growing for a few years.

8 Likes

Well out of the 6 plants coming up here, i just did a flip on them and after the second night one CJ is male and one of the Jack The Ripper is a Male. That leaves a Blue Tara, 2 CJ and a JTR that i think are female. So ill be doing my first breading project by crossing the male JTR to the CJ and Blue Tara, also with a Blue Dream, White Rhino, And Durban Poison.

5 Likes

If and when you cross Chunky Junky with Jack the Ripper, let me know. Ive been thinking about running some JTR and cross with CJ.
Cool! I want a few of those seeds.

6 Likes

Do you have a list of what you’ve made and distributed around OG?
I’ve acquired a nice little OG vault in the last year and a half, and love growing em and documenting em. Maybe I’ve got some of yours already that I could pop in the future :seedling:
Lz

2 Likes

Haha. Ive been here a while. I know ive done Dragon Blood Hash Plant, Blue Tara. Blak n Blue Cookies. A few others that i cant remember. i might get high from time to time.

9 Likes

Ya think!?
:rofl:

2 Likes

Haha, no worries. My name checks as well :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ya think?! :scream: :rofl:

2 Likes

If im sucessful you have some sent your way. I have a feeling with your guys help and expertise ill get through my first breeding project pretty good!

3 Likes

Funny you mention that, I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading this.

2 Likes

Want some good electric guitar music???
Turn it up.

4 Likes

And one more cuz this one touches my soul.

3 Likes

Hey howd you like that dragons blood hash plant… i have that 1 from fall box…

1 Like

Good morning Big Mike!

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

5 Likes