BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Morning friends and family.

7 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and everyone awake … getting chilly out now… had to turn the heat on… damn time flies

3 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters!

@Terpsnpurps
I can say this for a fact; DBHP is one of the prettiest plants I ever had. Unfortunately mine didn’t make it to finish due to myself and not the plant.
I have that in my list to run very soon. I still have some of the beans waiting for the right time.

6 Likes

I dont think those are mine.
But DBHP was excellent smoke. The plants if i remember were not too finicky and turned out gorgeous. Is it worth it to grow? A resounding yes. I had a couple of bleeders in my bunch. That actually had a reddish colored sap when you snap a branch off. Pretty cool to see. But it changes nothing in the smoke. Just interesting.

8 Likes

Morning Mike n crew hope u guys have a great day

3 Likes

I have some from misterbee… and from the fall box 22… i need to grow those soon… but not before chunky junky and blue tara

4 Likes

Two better choices, in my unproffesional opinion. DBHP was very good tho.

5 Likes

With me, DBHP is something I gotta grow out. It’s a redemption kinda thing. lol

5 Likes

No doubt. Its well worth the grow. And i might not have grown it well either. Since i was growing for seed, i only got to smoke the dregs left over from gleaning seeds. I remember it being really good smoke tho.
But you know me… I have to be partial to my Chunky Junky.
Because…

13 Likes

Yeah… I understand completely!
:astonished:

7 Likes

Lol i trust your guys judgement… even if it is slightly biased haha

1 Like

I think the buds on this plant are even bigger than last grow. About the same frost level but those tops are frickin huge.

6 Likes

Big Mike proceeds to embody his username by whipping it out, his picture speaks a thousand words
:joy:

:crazy_face::sweat_smile:
:face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes

OH man! Please rephrase that! I can’t bleach that thought out of my grey matter!!!
:nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Just looked at my outside plants. Starting to see a bit of amber on the trikes. And the colas are starting to flop over. Wont be long.

4 Likes

Man i just was logged out and tried to come back … it said site was down etc… but it doesn’t look like it happened to anyone else??

They like us more…
:facepunch:t3::rofl:

3 Likes

Must be lol… im always getting the poo end of the stick :rofl:

1 Like

Lookin great @BigMike55 …y’all got me laughing over here too

2 Likes

Well damn let us look at those od plants… holdin out on us i see…