BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. Happy hump day. Chunky Junky

8 Likes

Morning everyone.
Man @Greenfingers you got my babies looking fantastic bruh. Good job so far.

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

3 Likes

Outside chunky junky

This one says its cap junky. Might be wrong tho.

Vortex.

Volunteer

20 Likes

Your outdoor grow is looking fantabulous, BigMike55! Your Chunky Junky is doing amazingly well.

That volunteer is looking stupendous, she has become quite the producer, with profusive pylons of plentitude on their way! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I think im gonna start harvesting. Maybe in the morning. Start with what i think is furthest along. I will be bud washing so it will take a while. Excited, i am.

3 Likes

I am almost done, but I only took the prime buds and left the rest…….

4 Likes

I think my inside Chunky Junky is ready, too. May go ahead and take her, while im taking. Exciting times bruh.

8 Likes

The CJ is made up of two winning strains. Hard to go wrong with a couple of frost monsters. That’s why when you asked I told you that you couldn’t go wrong with that combo.
I still think I am going to cross the BT with Bubba,
I love both strains and both are high in THC. The fact that one is Sativa dominant and the other is 100% Indica sure doesn’t hurt either.

9 Likes

Sounds like a damn good cross to try!

1 Like

I am sure I will have extra seeds if you would like a few in a couple months. The bubba I have are still small yet so don’t know what ratio I will get.

6 Likes

lol ya know me well, my friend! I’m always willing to accept new beans!

1 Like

Won’t have enough for you to sell but enough for you to have some to grow for sure. Once I get seeds I will grow them out right away and then have a bunch of seeds for ya……

2 Likes

Good things are worth waiting for, lol

1 Like

Cool Bubba Blue wil be coming your way….

6 Likes

oh btw, lol reckon ya figured we forgot your shades the other day. I’ll get em to ya next trip into SS

1 Like

It’s all good, whenever you get around to it is fine.

2 Likes

Went and bought some gummies today. Think these will do the trick?

6 Likes

Do you mind if I shoot you a PM?

1 Like

Outdoor’s looking great! We’re having favorable late season weather.