BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I’m just glad you’re doing ok man :+1:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike and all OF!

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly! :sun_with_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Morning Weed Warriors. Hope you all have a fine day. Guess I will go wake and bake with some Blue Tara and a nice cup of mud. See y’all on the other side.

7 Likes

Blue tara and strong coffee… that’s a breakfast of champions!! @BigMike55

3 Likes

Welp.
I looked in on the boys this morning. They are just about to open their flowers. I put them in a good place to minimize any contamination to my girls that I don’t want to cross.
In a few days or so, ill place my girl I want to seed out, in with the boys leave for a day. Rinse excess pollen and put back in the tent. Maybe next week I will redo that. And rinse again.
Then I will be collecting pollen for a couple weeks.

4 Likes

Good day Big Mike, good luck on the breeding project!!!

2 Likes

Not actually breeding anything. I already did the Chunky Junky. Now, I’m just making CJ seeds. Hopefully I get a good pile. I think when word gets out, @JohnnyPotseed will be busy sending them out.

5 Likes

Always look forward to your gear my friend!
Outta likes… again

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Lol… too bad I can’t loan you some likes @JohnnyPotseed brother

1 Like

Good morning Big Mike, hope you have a awesome day brother!!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike and all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Big love @BigMike55 !!

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew!

4 Likes

Hey errybuddy. Got good sleep last night. I feel refreshed today. Helps when you get 8 straight. Y’all have a great day.

6 Likes

That’s it… Rub it in!
:woozy_face:

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Pigeonman, @Golfnutt, @Terpsnpurps, @Sailorboy, and all the rest of you pranksters. Hope all are off to a good start. We are getting 4 days in the 70s on the east coast! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:🪴:blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Nice!!!
We’re getting about 10 days in the hundreds.
Tired of the heat. Ready for some cool.

7 Likes