BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Goodmorning @BigMike55 buddy!! Hope y’all are flying high again!!

2 Likes

Lol don’t you just love when you tru to fix something and mess it up equally as much another time? Bummer bro!! Can I sign her cast ? Lol

1 Like

Hey. Check this out. I took cuttings to try and clone them. I put them in water temporarily in a plastic cup and set them aside while i finished work on the plants.
Bottom line i forgot about them.
Look at what i have today. It been about two weeks. Justwater.

16 Likes

That’s encouraging because I ran out of pods and still took cuts yesterday.

4 Likes

You make me sick man. You just make me sick. Don’t even try and your stuff just goes great…
I still like you a lot but you make me sick.
:rofl:

6 Likes

Wow, dude!
I make you sick??
Should I stop showing my stuff. Maybe showing off a tad too much??

5 Likes

Those clones are pure luck, by the way. I had three cups all the same. One cup got roots, one got mold and my cat made a tasty snack out of the third.

4 Likes

Well at least that made me feel better. :rofl:
No brother, don’t ever slow down the show. We all look forward to it. I just ran out of verbiage to express my amazement at the level of skill you’ve reached as a grower.

Your green thumb runs clean up to the elbow brother.
:cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

7 Likes

For sure it’s about the water temps mostly… I’ve seen people root in cups as the way they do it

1 Like

Lmao… mikeys got a green arm!!

1 Like

Ah, I was kidding. I wish my cat was nicer to my plants. And cuttings. She will eat them like treats. Good thing? She defoliates the big plants. Somewhat. Bad thing? She will go through a bunch of cuttings like goose shit through a tin horn. Know what I’m saying?

4 Likes

Lol my cats … like 3 of the 4 do any and everything they can to get in my growroom… it’s funny how hard they try.

2 Likes

Yeah I try to not let my girl into the “Smoke Room”. She goes in there anyways. But I really love that cat. So, she gets a pass on anything she does. I know. Dumb.

3 Likes

And here is why.

6 Likes

Hey brother I’m about to send you a PM. Look at it please.

2 Likes

Just sitting in water on my kitchen window sill. Been there about a week.

9 Likes

What up big Mike, my friend
Stillkickin here

10 Likes

How you feeling buddy? @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

About as good as it gets brother

8 Likes

Man, you had us all worried here.

8 Likes