BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

This outside Vortex never put out many leaves. But look at the buddage.

Outside chunky junky is putting out too.

Zoom in on that last picture. Early frost on the chunky junky.

14 Likes

Yeah that last pic is looking juicy! Nice job!!! Also noticed that the one outdoor the leves at top look thinner than the indoor.

2 Likes

Thanks, Bud. That is my favorite outside plant. Its in a five gallon bucket so she only got about five feet tall or so. But holy shit does she stink. That Vortex stinks pretty big too. Hope my neighbors dont mind about a month of Dank Stank coming from my yard.

6 Likes

Yeah im going to snag some of those vortex from JP here soon, that plant has sparked my interest after seening you guys growing it out.

3 Likes

Its very good, top shelf smoke. Mine did not come from seed. It was given to me as a clone. This one is a clone of that clone.
And the seed that JP has, came from the same batch of clones. I know. I was standing right beside him when we got our clones.

6 Likes

As you can see i got some work to do today. The first pic is my experiment with that light and new pot set up. Just watered only and ran an extra month on veg to see how long my amendment mixture would last. Not bad but took notes and will be tweeking it next grow. The second, those girls need topped and thinned out before going into flower next week

10 Likes

Don’t forget the Indian Summer. lol

2 Likes

Pretty plants, bro. Those will be trees by the time the stretch is done. Nice work.

2 Likes

There ya go, my friend I fixed/edited that post to make the correction for ya! :man_facepalming: :scream: :rofl:
All BS aside, lol I like the way things re looking in there! Well done!

5 Likes

Lol, yeah trying not to have trees so i can crank that light up alittle more… thanks.

Thanks bud!

1 Like

Good catch JP. We cant have people going around tweekin’ when the should be twerkin’.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’m laughing my tail off at even the thought of @Sailorboy twerking!

5 Likes

Those days are over my man lol, oh im smoking on some Thunder rose and kinda moving slowly lol… good shit!

3 Likes

Yep, that TR was Rose’s first on purpose breeding attempt. All her ideas, all the way in the method to blend all 4 strains. I honestly think she hit it outta the park! lol I may be biased here, but very well done!

3 Likes

Yeap she hit this one out of the park definitely, good job Rose!!

2 Likes

Man. I have to say. If the Good Lord made anything prettier than this, He kept it for Himself.

15 Likes

Man im loving those colors!!! Autumn is my fav time of year… i was born in october

:moon_cake: :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike!!

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. pretty girls you have there. Mother Nature got her paint brush out I see.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes