BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 and OG. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, &all OG!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Slept until 7:45 today. Im getting real good at sleeping late. I need to quit that and get back to waking at 6, smoking a little reefer with my coffee and nodding out until 9. ha!

6 Likes

lol sounds like ya gotta plan, my friend! I only wish, lol

I get it man.
I look at it like this. Even if i got 8 hours of sleep each night, im sleeping 1/3 of my life away. I know we need sleep but a THIRD???

4 Likes

IKR? lol I got too many crosses to do and notta lotta time to do em in, is the way I look at it. I’m champing at the bit to get back out to my farm-inna-barn!

8 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters!

5 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and crew!

:potted_plant: :seedling: :herb:

4 Likes

Lmao… i hate when my sleep schedule is messed up… it happens alot to me for some reason…

Check it out. I put these clones in beer cups four days ago. Chunky junky

They already were flowering but barely when i cut these. Like two weeks into flower so they are also revegging while they are cloning. Still F2. Just clones from a clone.

9 Likes

I’m giving her Chunky Junky, a run outside next season.

4 Likes

Very nice effortless clones!!

1 Like

And started in plain water it worked so well on those other three. You know. The ones the fuckin cat ate. Little shit! I did four CJ cuts. Three made it. One kinda had a blowout.

6 Likes

Lmao i do remember the cat :smiley_cat:

Have you seen that dipngrow stuff dude… its ridiculous… i cant remember if i mentioned it… i think i did :thinking:

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. Rise and shine, time for wake n bake.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike, what are y’all smoking on this morning?

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes