BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Morning Growmies.

Im gonna pack a nice bowl of Blue Tara in about 3,5 seconds. And then set it on fire. Probably nod. See you guys in about two hours.

7 Likes

Morning brother Mikey! Good morning to all of OG too!

4 Likes

Lmao… i am doing the blue tara as soon as clones go to flower per ojs suggestion…

Im stoked as hell about that 1 and chunky junky… i know theyre gonna be fire :fire: and delicious fire :fire: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

1 Like

I’ll be darned if I didn’t see a puck with Blue Tara on it. The friends and family are gonna love me next outdoor season. With that and Chunky Junky in the lineup, I can’t go wrong.

5 Likes

Afternoon everyone :sunglasses: :coffee:

Man, all this Blue Tara talk has me jonesin’ to pop some beans… except I don’t know where I’d put them when they come up!

2 Likes

You can always just leave the out on the counter. The cat will eat them for you. I HAD six clones. Now i have three.

2 Likes

And the cat enjoyed salad!

1 Like

My oldest cat is all too interested :joy: Sometimes I bring my plants to the kitchen sink when I’m watering, and I can hardly keep him away.

Here’s him investigating my Fruity Pebbles clone (pics taken a few months ago). I think he managed to bite off a leaf that day. Wasn’t the first time.

If we’re gonna train him to eat my plants then I’m gonna save the BT seeds :joy: give him the ol’ bagseed roulette instead

This cat loves plants, weed most of all.
Pets truly do take after their owners

7 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and gang!!

1 Like

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

My best time to take cuts, I swear all my big veg cuts just wilt and die yet flowering cuts tend to be 95% successful in rooting. I can’t explain it haha.

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @Billybob and all you brothers and sisters!

1 Like

Morning guys. It’s only 4 weeks away for the start of our season

3 Likes

Good morning @Billybob ! I didn’t mean to tag you but happy to say howdy. lol
Big fat fingers and three bong rips…
:rofl:
So I’ll try again.
Good morning @BigMike55 and family!!

Since I got you here, you have me curious @Billybob , What are you putting out this season?
:ear:t4:

Good morning growmies!

3 Likes

No worries matey . I grow out in the rain forest so I got about 10 of johhny pot seeds strains
Plus Vietnam black
Godfather og
Made about 5000 fem auto seeds lol
But I’ll mainly be growing
Malawi
Vietnam black crosses
Zamadelica crosses
Ace tropical mix and a few Mr nice strains

7 Likes

Glad to be alive today. I was sicker than a dog yesterday. Had nastiness coming from both ends. Feeling much better.

2 Likes

Glad you are too brother… I rather like having you around.
:wink:

1 Like