BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Thank you all for the kind words and sincere thoughts. Really never prepared for it.
Cancer got my Dad about 10 years ago. Now one of the girls. One of my other sisters is not doing well either. At least it’s not Cancer tho.

8 Likes

Sorry Mike.

4 Likes

Shit man I somehow missed this in my daily morning OG catchup skim reading. Sorry to hear it brother. At the least you can take comfort that she doesn’t have to suffer that anymore, not sure how much that helps at the moment though.

3 Likes

Thanks friends. I’m at a loss for words right now. But I know Sis will be pain free now.
Back to work.

7 Likes

My condolences @BigMike55 :sob:

Fuck cancer in it’s fucking fuck fuck.

5 Likes

So heres a few pics of my Sweet Skunk plants. They are really fattening up quite a bit. I think another two weeks will do it.

39 Likes

They’re fabulous, Im drooling, gonna be some nice nugs.

3 Likes

Jezuz Mike I got frost bite while salivating. Props to the chef Sir!!! :metal:

3 Likes

Good for you Mike,

I’m delighted to see it for you!

3 Likes

Getting to that point where Im antsy to harvest. But i know better. The last couple weeks is when they fatten up the most. Those buds are looking outstanding tho.
I am inclined to say the BBP applications helped out a lot.

11 Likes

Thanks Mike, I think you’ll confirm that next grow, when you get a chance to employ the full program!

3 Likes

That bud buster pro looks like it helped your sore thumb out now didn’t it :crazy_face:

Plants r looking great brother frosty as a hay field on a October night
I’m gonna have to check the BBP out

I know you’re close in regard to harvest but maybe next oneconsider a dyi “swamp cooler”

Helped me out a bunch during a august harvest !

3 Likes

The at-15 is a varmint rifle. Small animals. The bullet size is .003 bigger than a 22 caliber. The amount of powder is the big difference.
The mental health issue never seems to be mentioned.
As Mike said I’ve never seen or heard of a gun going off by itself.
Full disclosure one brother is all for guns. Other brother is all about taking them away. I always avoided them myself for legal reasons. Weed and guns is never a good idea in my experience

3 Likes

Completely agree, a lot of people that use cannabis have anxiety issues. Anxiety and possible bouts of roid’n like myself. Havin a gun, something is bound to happen. Snap

2 Likes

Totally agree @Emeraldgreen , mental health is #1 in my book.
Again though, just to be clear. I am not a gun hating person. I have numerous friends who are armed at all times. And I’m cool with that :slight_smile: but like you, just not really my thing. So I try to look at it from all sides.

@BigMike55 , not sure how I missed, but my dearest condolences. Good vibes comin your way brother!

4 Likes

Those girls are real beauty’s Mike. Frosty as f#$%

5 Likes

Very nice indeed. The c word I don’t talk about much. One Love. They say indica works best for it. Good diet. The fasting diet I have read helps. My mom had that type of cancer. She was stage 4. Her first treatments got it. Weed helped her. I made her cookies. The woman next door had it bad. I made butter for her.

3 Likes

We as men need to stay ready. Regular check ups. I’m still having problems. But I’m getting better.

6 Likes

Yep, be proactive with your overall healthcare Physical and Mental :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes indeed, Im diabetic so it’s important to keep up with my check ups. I dont like going to the doctor but im allergic to death.

8 Likes