BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Very sorry for your loss man. Lost my mom 2 years back now to it. Just f’ing sucks…

2 Likes

Yes. Lost Mom last year then my sister in law. Now my half sister. It does suck. Out loud!!

3 Likes

Just found out this morning my sister has melanoma on her neck.

Shitty news today. Sorry for your loss Mike. I lost my mom to cancer when I was 22. Life is too short.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Sorry @BigMike55 the cancer took my sister too. Cancer is one f-ed up disease. She had outpatient surgery on her brain wtf.

3 Likes

Brother, I hate to hear that. No words. I have ears though. Anytime.

4 Likes

I heard about this and check the validity of the story. It shows up in several medical websites.
At least there is some hope now for a cure.

“” A tiny group of people with rectal cancer just experienced something of a scientific miracle: their cancer simply vanished after an experimental treatment.

In a very small trial done by doctors at New York’s Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, patients took a drug called dostarlimab for six months. The trial resulted in every single one of their tumors disappearing. The trial group included just 18 people, and there’s still more to be learned about how the treatment worked. But some scientists say these kinds of results have never been seen in the history of cancer research.

Copied from NPR . org

3 Likes

I know that, my brother. If there is anyone around here that I can count on for a shoulder, It would be you. I OK for now, but one never knows when something is going to trigger emotions.
Thanks. My Friend.
All of you.

5 Likes

I have lost way too many people to that.
I am really sorry to hear that, I personally feel from my experience there is no words that can make you feel better.
Let it be known though, we all care about you Mike. We love you buddy. It takes time to heal.
Like others have said, feel free to talk to any of us!
:green_heart:

7 Likes

mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm

1 Like

I feel your pain. I lost my Dad and two brothers in a four year time frame from Cancer. Than my Husband in 2020 and Mom this year.

All I can say is we have you in our thoughts.

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words and sincere thoughts. Really never prepared for it.
Cancer got my Dad about 10 years ago. Now one of the girls. One of my other sisters is not doing well either. At least it’s not Cancer tho.

8 Likes

Sorry Mike.

4 Likes

Shit man I somehow missed this in my daily morning OG catchup skim reading. Sorry to hear it brother. At the least you can take comfort that she doesn’t have to suffer that anymore, not sure how much that helps at the moment though.

3 Likes

Thanks friends. I’m at a loss for words right now. But I know Sis will be pain free now.
Back to work.

7 Likes

My condolences @BigMike55 :sob:

Fuck cancer in it’s fucking fuck fuck.

5 Likes

So heres a few pics of my Sweet Skunk plants. They are really fattening up quite a bit. I think another two weeks will do it.

39 Likes

They’re fabulous, Im drooling, gonna be some nice nugs.

3 Likes

Jezuz Mike I got frost bite while salivating. Props to the chef Sir!!! :metal:

3 Likes

Good for you Mike,

I’m delighted to see it for you!

3 Likes

Getting to that point where Im antsy to harvest. But i know better. The last couple weeks is when they fatten up the most. Those buds are looking outstanding tho.
I am inclined to say the BBP applications helped out a lot.

11 Likes