Bino's garden

some photos to update.

I think they are growing well

Hoping to have a good weekend everyone…

8 Likes

Estão crescendo muito bem mano ! Tá lindo o jardim 🪴 quero ver as bluechem lkkkk

1 Like

My brother from another mother, plants are looking happy and healthy. Good to see you killing it!

1 Like

That’s great to see this garden filled again!!!

:metal:t3:

2 Likes

looking great Hope you have a fantastic weekend too.

Eu tô apostando nelas, irmão. Ótimas estruturas e um cheiro forte já na fricção do caule. Vamos ver o que sai

Thanks brother! You are also at full speed with your garden. It’s beautiful to see.

Brother, I’m also happy to see them growing up healthy. Thank you for vibrating with me! :green_heart::green_heart:

Thanks dude! welcome!

3 Likes

24k and Candy kush moms look beautiful and vigorous.

2 Likes

It’s time to flip. On Monday I will apply a foliar with sulfur and start the flora. The twig rub of a jack the ripper smells like guava powdered refreshment.

I’m happy that the 24k cut has grown so much, it’s branching out well and competing for size with the rest.

That’s it for now.
Great Saturday everyone!

3 Likes

Ah, the two smaller plants are two orange stash that were born late and I don’t care much about them, honestly. They just compromised my space and nothing more.

1 Like

The plants are looking really nice in health. At this moment they consume a lot of water and even with 500L of substrate, I feel like I can’t be distracted, since I still water manually.

I’m already going to say a great weekend to everyone at OG, stay safe, friends!

6 Likes

The weeds have taken over around here 🫣… Your garden looks beautiful, brother!!!

1 Like

Thanks brother! And they are growing even more, I would say they have already doubled in size

2 Likes

Hello OG!
The photos to update them before finding out the sex. I believe that in the next few days I will know who at least the men are! This mess is beautiful.

A great week for everyone!

5 Likes

Hello OG!

5 males left the race this week, 3 blue chem and 2 jack the ripper. They gave me good seedlings that are in the incubator and tomorrow I will take some more of the girls that will continue in the flora.

The plant behind is also a beautiful male jack that I’m going to cut down tomorrow and take a cutting from him, he’s my chosen one. The one in front is a 24k clone that has gained a lot of space and will produce good flowers.

In the last photos are the mothers of candy and 24k and two successful clones.

Great weekend for everyone!

8 Likes

Wowww very well, Bino!! So beautiful your garden!!

:fire::maple_leaf:

3 Likes

What’s up @fazendeiro420 , is everything peaceful? Thank you for your words and welcome, friend!

2 Likes

Hello OG!

A few photos to quickly update the garden. So, once again I had a problem with the LEDs, a jack the ripper grew too big and I couldn’t keep up with it because I was away for two days. The leaves were slightly curved but are already recovering.

The other jack male in the pots was slaughtered and the 24k cutting grew very well! Ah, the other orange dwarfs are female too, but I won’t pay any special attention.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

4 Likes

Photos to update this cycle that, honestly, between mistakes and unprecedented successes, taught me a lot! The entire layout will be redone for the next cycle.

24k dna

jack the ripper has huge, thin and well-resinated leaves. The smell is very strong and slightly sweet, but still a little confusing to characterize.

This blue chem fen0 is very smelly and the way the flowers pile up really pleases me, it is also spitting resin.

This layout served me for a long time but I’m going to say goodbye to my grow bed. I’m going to change everything again for the next race, I’m sure it will make things much easier in many ways.

I wish everyone a great day!

8 Likes

They are beautiful :heart_eyes:
Are you going back to individual pots??

1 Like

Healthy looking plants. Why are you changing your bed?

2 Likes