Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

Keeping the thread rolling at a snails pace…

Old School Mango Haze auto #1

The less frosty, less developed, and less aromatic OSMH #2

9 Likes

OSMH starting to take the shape of a staircase with the second higher bend.

Some thickening of the stem after being folded over 90 degrees.

Catching a tan with the overhead shot of the top.

The other OSMH lady getting bent.

Getting sideways.

And the counter weight for the lean.

Nice canopy in the 2*2

12 Likes

I just saw your diary- I have some Paradise Express auto regs created by @Rinsewarrior13 and selected to F2s by me. The mother plant I harvested seeds from was skunky mango incense and perfume. Bit sweet on the back end. I’d like someone to test a few and you’re a beast with autos !

6 Likes

Oh dude, thanks man, I really appreciate that you checked out this thread. I’d love to check out those regs, but my project backlog is Yuuuuuuuge. So many strands to keep straight in ole duders head. Basically couldn’t commit to a timeline unless that timeline is in this lifetime. :pray: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Love what you’ve been up to on the auto side. I’ve been :eyes: for sure. I’m always down for a trade / exchange of course. I think we are doing similar things with autos. Go auto crew. :fist:

7 Likes

What is paradise express?

Outstanding work @Cbizzle

1 Like

Old school mango haze x Zalmadelica express the F2s I made I removed the other 6 moms and used the mango skunk incense one less sweet than the rest

As per the F1 @Rinsewarrior13 would be the one to ask

5 Likes

I have F1’s going of OSMH x Zamaldelica Express. How did you get to F2’s of that cross so quick? They released the OSMH on April 15th. I usually go 12-13 weeks on these Satty autos and that release was just over 16 weeks ago. :thinking:

2 Likes

I mean if I wanted to I could have been at F4 already. Here is my answer to your question though

IMG_9369

1 Like

Thanks @Knifeman! Hoping these bulk up over the next several weeks. Seeds are forming nicely with couple bracts splitting open and seeds peeking through. Curiously waiting to take a couple puffs of these too of course.

2 Likes

Can you explain?

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how the old school mango haze smokes. I have grown a couple of mango smiles a few years ago and I really liked them.

2 Likes

I have a bunch of mango stuff to work through so hopefully its good. :grin:

3 Likes

It will I also have mngo mrrr x chem 91 auto regs mango plants are so nice !

But lmk if you have questions (DM)

2 Likes

Nuggage forming on OSMH. My calculations put these at 75 days from sprout.

13 Likes

They look denser than I would’ve anticipated. They look great

How many days do you think they have left?

1 Like

Thanks man, hoping they still bulk up a bit. I would like to give them maybe three more weeks.

2 Likes

Bro that OSMH is looking great! Can’t wait for ur smoke report on her. Also How tall do you think she got for you?

3 Likes

Thanks man! It’s pretty close to chop. Fingers crossed that it’s good smoke. I’ll try for a measurement next time I water.

3 Likes

these are moving along nicely, nice and crystally nuggets. that last photo of the tent looks fantastic.

4 Likes

Thanks for checking it out @Kami . They were nice plants and some nice little nuggets for sure. I chopped today at day 85 and they were rough trimmed and tossed in the Cannatrol. Can’t wait!

5 Likes