BjFool's Garden

Looks good to me. Sometimes my young plants’ leaves will yellow just a little bit, but then it always stops happening as they get bigger.

2 Likes

So I’m thinking give it a couple more day before determining anything

1 Like

I dont see any problem , plant looks good in the pic

2 Likes

I believe I have been a a success on my hardening off process… temps have been around 93-98F… I posted my plant by a Crêpe myrtle tree for some said during the day…

Anything I should look out for as my plant transition to the outside world???

Update on my plant…

Been outside for about a week…

Topped about a week ago…

Look pretty good to me

Every morning I’ll catch a bug or two on it…

Should I do a Foliar spray if so what kind???

3 Likes

Recently had leaf miners problem trim those leaves… neem oil… hope that cures my problem

2 Likes

Check out the little fella

2 Likes

Just moved my to their final home… I believe they are loving it

1 Like

To whom may concern…
I lost one of my plants playing with it too much
I replace it with my smaller plant…

Been have a bad ass gnat probably been trying stuff hope it’s under control

2 Likes

Is it too early for me to be seeing pre flower… should I switch to bloom fertilizer???:neutral_face:

3 Likes

no man, you don’t want to switch to bloom fertilizer until the plant is actually blooming. Pre-flowers are just what their name implies. I suggest a nice dose of LITFA. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Appreciate it… Could you expand on LITFA… That’s my first tweet me hear of it

means leave it the fuck alone

2 Likes

Lmao… Oh shit… Got you now :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bit of a running gag… i still get people trying to buy it.

1 Like

Top shelf botanicals bro :joy:

Grow that went to shit because of a beautiful pup

2 Likes

The best comment I have received in my growing times

1 Like

Day 16 what you think??? Started LSTing the middle one

2 Likes

quote=“BjFool, post:1, topic:58348, full:true”]
I have a Marks sour lemon 105 smells of goodness (5g-tallfabric)… Thc tone runtz smells of oh shit I wonder what this go hit like (5g-tallfabric) both autos

Two different phenos of marks snow Ryder(seeds by me accidentally from my first indoor run) (3galTallfabric)… still not sure if they are autos two did not auto unless you count per flower on one pheno after four weeks… but in contrasting gave a neighbor one that I got going for him to start grow of same pheno which actually did pre flower earlier than any other that I had…

Started outside from the start(just a theory of mines)

all are in happy frog soil started in soil then transplanted in a mix of happy frog and doctor earths all purpose and Rosen flower…

Oh yeah the little seedling is a Thc tone bakers runtz I really don’t remember what kind of soil I put her in damn :man_facepalming:t5:
[/quote]