Black Snow: The Grow Show

It’s truly crazy :crazy_face:

@HeadyBearAdventures
i like that profile picture. i remember seeing a video of the waving bear, is that the same one that catches bread?

1 Like

Low key, I was speed-searching Google images during a seed giveaway, bc @DougDawson and I were battling bear vs. shark images, AND I wanted to get in on the giveaway, and I just thought it was perfect! Sheer coincidence.
Maybe I’ll go looking for that vid though.
edit: Also, thanks for noticing and for the compliment!

4 Likes

Throwing three of the black snow into flower today as they’ve grown to a decent size.

Should have the other three big enough by next week!

6 Likes

Just bought some of these beans from someone that was getting out. When everyone else starts running them in a month or two maybe I’ll join the fun. Looking forward to smoke reports and what people are finding until then!

1 Like

@Mr_Greenfern

any pics of those dried buds?

2 Likes

Damn ! Those are :icecream: af :flushed:
Hoping hour feeling better by now, those look like they taste and smell amazing!

2 Likes

I smoked some and got high as a kite. I still can’t smell or taste much of anything, I’m thinking it was the covid

8 Likes

awesome man. you were the first on OG to try it. i’m glad it turned out so dank. :+1: .

3 Likes

Well! For looks, dank right on!! Congrats @Mr_Greenfern!!! So covid or no covid…

Gotta love that!!
Clearly worked out as dank!!! Looking forward to it as well!!

2 Likes

It’s the best herb grown in my tent yet. I have 6 seeds left and will be starting a couple more pretty soon, I’m sure I can do better since I damn near killed these ones.

3 Likes

doesn’t look bad to me.

4 Likes

Update: not much going on… but here’s where I’m at

17 Likes

What up girl?

I could be wrong yet but looks like a lady to me, she’s the big one at the back.

With any luck one or more of these healthy specimens will also be female.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Finally got all the black snow into flower. The three I threw in last week are going fast, almost doubled in size. Already confirmed 1 female in the first three and uppotted.

These are the three smaller plants.

17 Likes

@EugeneDebs420

any update on your black snow?

3 Likes

Hanging to dry! Can’t wait to smoke her!

3 Likes

Little sample bud I’m bout to try

18 Likes

looks sticky, i look forward to your opinion of the bud. :+1:

3 Likes