Black Tuna Coop Seedrun

I’m positive a long list of volunteers appeared after your description @Upstate :rofl:. I almost raised my hand

11 Likes

Im with ya on that. If only……,

5 Likes

Hey @Upstate thanks for thinking of me and would ordinarily love to join in the fun as that description does sound like some killer old school meds! Unfortunately my indoor grow space is kinda on hold for the next few months as I have some life “stuff” going on. Even though it’s all good stuff happening I’d be uncomfortable committing to anything at the moment.

9 Likes

I’m willing to run a test pack. I can pop them as soon as they arrive. I am moving plants around, most should finish this month. Thanks

4 Likes

I’d gladly guinea pig on those, but I just shut my tent down last week and am focused on my outdoor til it’s dried. My grow room becomes my dry room in October. Sorry.

5 Likes

No pollen unfortunately. I used every bit of it.
You won’t have any problems finding keepers.

9 Likes

No worries brother. The main thing is to get to see a few plants grown from seed I made to see what they contain. I figured you were busy this time of year.
@OGBohab sounds good. I’ll send some beans shortly, but realistically not before the weekend. Send me an address

8 Likes