Black Tuna Coop Seedrun

Look up “Wood Blewit” mushrooms.
Mushrooms need to be identified by a professional, or someone with experience identifying mushrooms, there are too many similarities between good and bad ones to judge them based upon any single trait

3 Likes

That one is on the short list of possibilities, but without putting spores under a microscope no guess is 100%

2 Likes

You know that weed that stinks thru a double baggie? The kind where a stranger walks by at a party and every stoner there is drawn to that stranger like a moth to a flame? The kind of weed you “chew” as you exhale? The kind of weed you tell people about when high on lesser weed? Remember that pine weed of the 80’s and 90’s?
This Black Tuna is all of that. It’s no hype. I’m just getting to sample the last few days. It took forever to dry in the humidity of mid summer, and I lost a good bit of #2, #3 and #4. I could have used a dehumidifier but didn’t have a small enough space to use it in. I’m happy anyway as this was an unexpected bonus harvest. I have all the moldy bits set aside for that pain cream I had in mind, so its really not a big loss. I will say the flavor of these 3 is ridiculously delicious with no cure at all, unless you were to count a couple weeks of recurrant semi drying/rehydrating as a cure. Perhaps it was. Some of the terpiest weed i ever smoked. Such a dense flavor, and its Maxwell House weed too. Tasty til the last drop.
At any rate I haven’t had time for the furtherance of the project just yet, having to stave off mold and completely trim the Black Tuna rather than putting that temporarily on hold as planned, and the delay ran into the next harvest. But the delay has given me time to sample and drool over buds, and because of that I’ve decided to try a few seeds from the best keeper plant along with the cuttings i took. I want to find a couple other stable gems if possible. I hope to get a veg area for this setup soon and to have the ball rolling again very shortly.
Sorry for the delay, but It’s worth the wait.

50 Likes

12 Likes

With this description, everyone will be drooling :drooling_face:!!!

:metal:t3:

8 Likes

@punk77 Ifelt a little guilty giving that description without a pack of seeds to go along with it. I wouldn’t have done that if I wasn’t confident of eventual success.

12 Likes

@deeez99 You were my partner for the extended peshawar journey… and I made
some feminized seeds of Black Tuna. Care to double up again and make this a double run? I could send you seed from the best plants…

19 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Excited pete? :rofl:

4 Likes

With that description, who wouldnt be lol :drooling_face:

4 Likes

The deep and heavy stone definitely sounds Herijuana dominant, versus the clear up high of lambsbread.
Fantastic!
:yum:

4 Likes

Damn dude that sounds amazing! Definitely my type of weed!

Taste is probably #1 for me. Even if I don’t love the high of a certain strain, if it tastes amazing I find myself coming back to it again and again.
I mean, obviously I’d prefer to also love the high too… lol.

Taste is such an important part of the smoking experience for me though.

4 Likes

Holy moly man. Couldn’t be more excited to get some of these beans now!

3 Likes

That description got everyone paying attention!!

2 Likes

excellent job on the smoke report, the black tuna sounds amazing.

1 Like

this is incredible!

Will there be enough beans for the Coop @Upstate ?

4 Likes

Does anyone want to be a guinea pig and see what these seeds will do? From everything I’ve read, I understand that these should be fem seed i made for 50% of the plants, and fem/super slight hermie at the very beginning of flowering for the other 50%. Seeds were made using the two female hermies that were most stable. One made 2 balls, the other made 6, right at the base of the top cola. They can be left to make a few seeds or you can remove them for seedless. Although this one is really easy to manage, I do think experience would be called for. Should at least be able to sex plants and have experience picking up after pollination If you plan to go that route.
If @deeez99 is game, I have enough seeds for 2 other people to take a pack. Growing them now would be Part of the deal. For these two people it is unnecessary To make any seed or ti help with seedmaking. I just want to see how stable the plants are. I’m 99% sure of what will happen And that the plants will be mirror images of what I just grew.

20 Likes

Hey @Upstate would you happen to have set aside some pollen ?

I also have a pack of those. Im starting to look for keepers for 2025 outdoors :yum:

9 Likes