BlackBerry Dream Outdoor grow 2018

Hmmm very interesting, never heard of anyone doing that. What kind of silica are you using?

1 Like

Honestly i have no clue who makes it or where to get it! My friend owns the local grow shop and he gave it to me.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Do you have a picture of this product?

2 Likes

I will get one tommorow im kinda stool bound with an all clear diet until after my procedures tommorow. I will also ask my friend for some info on it as well!

2 Likes

I am hoping that tomorrow brings good news and a clear path toward good health.

99%

2 Likes

After talking with my friend i found out that the product im actually using is a food grade diatomaticous earth and he buys it in bulk. Not sure why he told me silica because everywhere i read it says nothing about silica in the ingredients…oh well i havent had any bugs around what so ever so we shall see…

2 Likes

Diatomaceous earth is actually 33% silica, so that’s probably why.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Them things are looking great my friend. It’s like you confining your beastly plants to a jail cell!

2 Likes

Wish i could let it out the cell but i have to follow the rules…

1 Like

Nice do you mean legal issues?

2 Likes

Yes sir to be legal you must keep locked up!

2 Likes

Looking quite nice @Timmytool82! Nothing like that beautiful outdoor blue dream…

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

7 Likes

I have to bring her inside due to unforeseen circumstances (wife bitching) so i treated her with cultured biologix mercenary an all natural pesticide…i will treat her again later today then to an isolation tent for a few days then in the flower room…This pic is from yesterday…

8 Likes

She sure reacted well to the CMH and the leds …

3 Likes

Week 1 of Flower…

1 Like

She is loving the lights!!

6 Likes