BlackDak #1 x BlackAfghani and BlackDak #5 x PineTarKush

hmmm…alfalfa meal eh? I have been sprinkling some MBP on my seed starter but a bit of alfalfa meal would give a bit of a nitrogen boost …if I been following and gleaning properly. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you make a tea with the alfelfa meal, top dress or mix in soil?

3 Likes

I mixed it right in to the soil first then potted the plants. :v:

4 Likes

BD1 x BA

BD5 x PTK

Both

17 Likes

Those are coming right along😎. I’ve been a little busy past few days I’ll update what’s going on here later after work.

5 Likes

Here’s what’s up here. I’m using Dwc on these,this is the containers they are in. I got them for a dollar each, at the dollar store.

. The Bd× black afghani popped up but didn’t make it, so I’ll germ more of those and possibly more of the other two crosses.the first bd×cq and bd×ptk are doing good, while the second of those two are in little incubators until they get stronger. Ptk #2 apparently doesn’t like it’s new home at the time.:man_facepalming:t5::rofl:. But it’s cool plenty more to germ​:wink:

14 Likes

Very nice “younguns” @Mongobongo.

5 Likes

Well…only the strong survive…ill be germing more…one of each are standing with black afghani being the newest. I’ll give them 1/4 strength nutes tonight…rocky start…but have faith…i actually kinda know what I’m doing…:rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Day 18

20 Likes

Looking great.

What soil are you using?

1 Like

Haha @HaRdRoC ya stoner you asked the same q a few post up lol it’s promix and alfalfa meal :v:

11 Likes

hahaahaha memory like a tac…sharp but short lol

13 Likes

I think I did that to @ReikoX a few times in his thread. He didn’t answer this last time, lol.

5 Likes

Update… here’s Dk×cherry queen…seems to be liking the 1/4 strength nutes…

…and here’s Dk×ptk…started off a little rough but the shot of cal mag in the nutes seems to be correcting the issue…starying to green up nicely on the new growth and then there’s Dk×black afghani…which I have no do it will catch up with the others……also wen ahead and germed 2 more of each…that will be ran in soil same n utes tho…

8 Likes

Nice :+1: they picked up big time since last update. :v:

3 Likes

I’ve been beating mine up but they won’t go down :joy::v:

8 Likes

If they’re like the BlackDak mom, they’ll be tall and slender plants. Big central cola, minimal branches. I flopped all of my BlackDak to keep them low!

8 Likes

Starting to top and tie Down today.

9 Likes

Update…started two more of each…in solo cups. The bd×cq, ptk,Ba, that are older are doing good.with cq showing very compact growth

. If you look at the BD×BA…its showing to be mutant…with a fan leaf growing as in place of main terminal cola…:man_shrugging:t6:I think it’s kids cool.:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Well I officially screwed up and didn’t check the tents for two days …work has been crazy…but bd×cq…is gone no n utes in res…and it dried up.:man_facepalming:t5:. Smh. So I topped up ptk, and black afghani, res and put into flower tent. While the others get comfy in veg tent.

bummer. But here’s ptk doing its thing…and then there’s the mutant black afghani…which is growing ad if it’s been topped… but it hasn’t…crazy node growth but cool.

14 Likes