Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Ooh I was just looking at those! How much did that one run?

2 Likes

A whole 59 dollars :sunglasses:

4 Likes

muthafuckin mad scientist @Jetdro :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Found it! So you’re using that to decarb the rosin and whatnot before filling the carts?

3 Likes

Yes, and using the stir pill too. Keeps temp better than toaster oven stirs while heating.

2 Likes

Hey it works GREAT , makes no mess,

1 Like

That’s awesome I will probably have to start doing that in 20 years when my tolerance is as HIGH as yours lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Probably have Alexa and a robot doing it by then lol :robot:

3 Likes

Tent 2 coming soon . Gonna get a good run of WC and Mac this run or I’ll give up on both of them . Lol

11 Likes

You got this : )

3 Likes

With preparation like this, how could you go wrong. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I never knew a plant that you couldn’t control

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Exactly

Lol

1 Like
2 Likes

New cartridge day. My blackberry kush cart is dust. :yum: Hey @Jetdro :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:
Black Garlic

High THC and 2% CBD cured resin. I took a long big vap 8-10 seconds. The garlic is powerful and grabs you by the back of your throat. Big terp taste and whiff.
Say’s sativa on it. When you google it says sativa GMO a 90/10 Indica and Sour Dubb a 60/40 Sativa. How does this make it a sativa?? I like my Indica. Powerful buzz feels more like a balanced strain. CBD in it, sits behind your eyes. I love that most with a strain.

5 Likes

Tent 2 set today
Wedding Cake Mac 1

Mother tent back to glory. Had to hack back the moms

Little ones all happy again
These are Grape Pie

10 Likes

Because they can say whatever they want lol
Looks good

3 Likes

@Papalag
Think I’ll send cuts Monday to you