Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Looking awesome man…those plants look like they are turbo charged

2 Likes

You got that smart phone camera dialed in. Pics are superb…

3 Likes

I see your happy plants, praying to the light! Looking great @Jetdro, glad you were able to dial these girls in for this round :metal:

3 Likes

Tent 1 doing well now

Put up net today

Tent 2 got first LST today

Extra Space Monkey 3 gonna flower on kitchen window sill

Everything back on track finally. Gonna go check Mom tent see who i want to play in Tent 3 .

Grape Pie @ShiskaberrySavior looking most excellent, Spitting Cobra looking good too @SamwellBB
These might get the nod into tent 3. Already have WC BW and Mac1 running in Tents 1&2 so might just as well try something new. The GP and SC from seed, dont know if reg or fem???

@ShiskaberrySavior The grape Pie seeds you gave me reg’s or Fems???

@SamwellBB The Spitting Cobra seeds are reg or Fem’s???

Spitting Cobra:

Started with 6 seeds, 4 popped. 2 were mutants and yanked, 1 was weak and also yanked. 2 just went limp and died last week, like just ovenight. Leaves me with this SOLO Spitting Cobra who is healthy and needs a bigger pot.

Grape Pie

All vigorious, 5/5

The lone survivor of my DAY 1 seed test is this Lost Cake (WCXOGAH)

About to call Jackson @FarmerFreeman, thinking ill test the GP’s and lone SC and place the fermales into octos and then tent 3. Get some variety going on here.

10 Likes

Damn brother, that’s the not fucking around grow. I wish I could indoor like that.

1 Like

Nice looking jungle you have there, Jetdro. I love that Elvis Gnome chimp, at first glance it fooled me… I thought it was a selfie and you were a midget :joy:

3 Likes

You can. im not legal, dont GARA anymore, no one much cares these days, its just a damn plant .

2 Likes

There regular you’ll have to weed out the males when they show.

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

Just looked 2 of 4 female, cant tell on others.

YOU SAY its very good worth me running ???Didnt i see where you have run her a few times???

1 Like

The lone Spitting Cobra @SamwellBB isnt showing hairs, but see a perfect tear drop on top site…she is a lady would bet my ass on it.

SO tomorrow im gonna up pot all 5 into Octo’s to vegt in mom tent till i figure out tent 3 .

2 Likes

In the tin box thread or just search grape pie should bring up some pictures . Got a freezer with several bags of it I actually started some of the same seeds you’ve got a few days back see what I find . Yours sure look the part of the mom I’d kept.

4 Likes

You’ll know soon enough she starts real early packing on the frost even in veg you’ll see it start .

4 Likes

What I mean is I don’t have the space to put up my 4x4 gear. I have to settle for my outdoor for now. Probably the reason I give it so much, May until Oct. You are rocking all of it. Glad you got your rhythm up and going again.

2 Likes

Gonna set up a 3rd tent like the way Grape Pie and Spitting Cobra look . Want to run both of them

6 Likes

the Spitting Cobras are reg - never made any fems yet. :fire:

4 Likes

Yeah

Creek day :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Still vapin on the PHK?? They last me about a month to six weeks. Making my first ever batch of oil over on my gauntlet thread.

ColeLennon’s Outdoor 10x10 “Gauntlet of Med Clones” - Overgrow.com

I’ve got a couple of your strains thanks to @misterbee

Fire alien kush x koffee

Mothersmilk f3

:100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Still going

5 Likes

They last quite a while :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like