Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Why do you think they won’t let me have one lol

2 Likes

Pretty sure he could have one less chance of shooting some one I think he means.

3 Likes

Yes not a felon no issues have owned 100s of guns can buy any I want

Just know myself too well do not want Rocco to jail for shooting assholes

Shisk got it right

3 Likes

Fur protection is much safer with those shepherds it would be pretty one sided fight.

3 Likes

Those GSD ‘s would tear that dumb ass up lol

1 Like

Still has not shown definitively either way for some reason. Doesn’t matter though, going to start cloning anyway.

3 Likes

It had happened before . My 2 adult males were with me a few months ago when a drunk rolled up on us in a park . Asked for money . I told him to fuck off. When I turned away from him he pushed me in the back trying to knock me down . I stumbled and near fell , stood up and by time I had him in my sights Finn already had him by the jacket sleeve and was about to jump in his face . Sona was mid air going for his back when I yelled . He hit the dude but did not bite . Yelled at Finn to release and he did taking half the dudes jacket sleeve off . Had I been down and hurt he would have been mauled .

They are super friendly and chill but still full and well bred GSD! They would never start any shit with people or other dogs but all 3 of my males will not tolerate anyone pushing or even yelling at me . If someone gets nuts and starts yelling and screaming , Finn my oldest and strongest will stand in front of me up on his toes with hair straight up and all teeth on display . He is INTIMIDATING and it stops any shit INSTANTLY .

8 Likes

They where just protecting daddy

Good doggies

2 Likes

When my kid was little, I had an english mastiff male and brother and sister rotts. I called them her babysitters.

1 Like

I will say that after only a few days of 12/12 the Blue Kush have 4 definite males.

6 Likes

Even though I’m stoned as shit sitting outside by the fire on my tiny little phone with my poor old eyes looking at those pictures I would have to concur

@DougDawson

5 Likes

You even grow balls well.!!! lol

2 Likes

My one day tolerance break isn’t working this bud is super super potent but I’m gonna finish this whole huge 1.4 g joint lol

4 Likes

I never see that over the years I’ve gotten really good at Sexting the plants and I can pretty much tell by the time they have four nodes I don’t really keep the males I’m not much of a breeder I did it this one time only because I really liked a couple of the clones I got and I had a very good male

1 Like

lol you must be close to finishing that 1.4 gram joint. I was talking about dougs males. lol. Yours is nice too. lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Damn SM 2 is so good it actually made me put it out to breath a minute

Good evening Cole still able to type huh

5 Likes

I know that

Was just saying I never grow balls that big

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m good now, been vaping Jelly Breath- Dos Si Do x Mendo Breath :fire: :alien: :alien: :alien:

1 Like

Doug is a master of nuttage I’m sure

:sunglasses:

3 Likes
2 Likes