Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Master of nuttage.

3 Likes

Ok so been using the PHK Cart mostly lately .
As you know it’s potent and a good high .

Burned through 3/4 of it in a week , I got it down . It’s cool and all , certainly does the trick , but something is missing .

Sitting here smoking on the monkey from space I realize that it’s just so different than smoking bud . Sm2 is uniquely tasty , but it’s more than that too . The fullness of the smoke the taste the aftertaste , which is not butane , lol . But so true . The experience of breaking the bud rolling a joint , way it hits . Smells . Specially the smell of it .

Just different and the way my old ass came up on weed . Starting buying it at 7 bucks a “lid” lol. We rolled joints smoked bongs . What I’m use to .

Made like 20 carts of my rosin , which tastes much better but same deal with it . Plus my carts need to be warm to hit right which is sometimes a pain .

Those carts going to last me a long time as I have come to the conclusion I like bud better .
I’m have no issues preventing me from smoking other than it’s not healthy . And I smoke cigs so the bud makes no matter .

I think I’m going to leave the carts in my cars that way I’ll always have them when I need them

4 Likes

You know in that one picture way back in a distant thread I saw a picture on the table and I thought it was a certificate of Nuttage maybe I was wrong

2 Likes

Was a compliment anyway

1 Like

I like bud better too. It just doesn’t like me. Screws with my sinuses and allergies. Vaping doesn’t bother me at all.

2 Likes

I understand but to me vaping is like Miller light

2 Likes

I didn’t take it as an insult brother.

2 Likes

I know you didn’t Doug you’re cool like that

2 Likes

The great pie that Shishka gave me grows like the BMR plan you have

2 Likes

For sure… :100:

1 Like

Yeah Doug is welcome here anytime you want anytime he wants beyond typing so it’s voice to text lol he has hundreds of replies to take care of and then I’ll kinds of crap going on he does so much I don’t know how the hell he does it

2 Likes

Binging the Rocky’s just finished Rocky II

1 Like

Stallone movies?

1 Like

Yep, that Lion/Packers game is kickin hard.

2 Likes

I absolutely have no idea what you’re talking about

1 Like

Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers football lol

good game for sure

1 Like

Kicked my ass

Watching the dogs fight

4 Likes

That’s like gut your horse and climb inside cold there fuck

1 Like

Blow some of that joint in they’re snout. Don’t give them a sativa lol