Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Do nothing for me either, no matter the dosage. Ill save it for someone who might like it. The 3.5 grams of Gelato 33 is the same way…strong but nasty…the bought cart is acceptable however, only has a hint of that taste and its high is excellent. I out it up to save, been smoking on my carts last few days, they damn near last forever, barely dented one in 3 days hitting it .

1 Like

@Gardenartus Where ya been D??? whats up, whats going down, inquiring minds want to know???

1 Like

Yeah I usually go through carts in a couple weeks. The bought one’s are like candy to me. Buzz lasts ~15-20min and I’m hitting it a few more times. I need to find some affordable full spectrum carts or hurry up and make some of my own. I’m also so done with cookies based strains, period. None are potent, none last longer than 20min or so. They got flavor and looks and that’s it. Even Tom Hill saying Gelato is good, I just can’t, it’s not and it never was.

2 Likes

Yep @HolyAngel that would be correct. Some folks liver enzyme makes it almost impossible to feel edibles, Holy you probably just have a tolerance lol but I think Jet enzyme effects him were he can’t feel it.

I wonder for those who can’t feel it, if you used it under the tongue, by passing the liver?

@Jetdro oil taste like shit in gummies, outright shit! ha! Those are best made with honey, butters. Chocolate does well, baked goods many you can not taste the oil. Like Holy Angel said, sugar is a good idea too.The Chews I make do well with oil too. Easy to make, but you must wrap them. Can’t remember if I have made caramels with oil or not. Brownies, cookies, those things you can not really taste the oil in either, With your tolerance I would make a small batch whatever you choose, so you might be able to feel it?

3 Likes

I like my own carts way better to be honest. The fake flavoring in the carts i just cant take. I sent someone who buys them all the time one of mine, curious to what he will think.

I am going down the TK hole myself, find her power what i like. Goji too. Think my WC cross will be fire

1 Like

Well I am currently accepting all carts and shatter no one likes. My address is…
Lol jk :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have made edibles so strong its silly, cant feel them. Only time i got off on them was with the suckers you sent me years ago, while i was puffn Sannie’s Sugar Punch

1 Like

Yeah dude! Soon as it warms up over here I can send you the TK, if you want. She’s legit had me fiending for her flower since I ran out. and I never fiend for shit :rofl: I’ve tried a couple different bags of Wedding Cake from the streets and dispo’s and they seem to have like half her effects and a good portion of the potency. Just a tease really :laughing: Doubt any of them were running the legit cut you are though and even if they were, we know how dispos and streets can be… Definitely not like our gardens!

That Lost Cake is for sure gonna be :fire:! Even if it’s male I’d likely keep it. Long as it doesn’t autoflower.

2 Likes

Update time:

Mother tent rocking. All the Mom’s are super happy and now need prunning again.
The 6 new transplants in the octos in Mom tent are doing well, 'cept for Spitting Cobra, she looks like shit, 80 % chance she does not msake it.
Moms going to town

Grape Pie not quite in Rez, but she will be just fine

Cereal Milk hunbting the Rez

The other Grape Pie

Lost Cake…kicking it into another gear, already in the rez…

Action in the seed starter already…SWEET…see at least 3 left side (Lost Cake) none on other side(Lost Cap)

Mac 1 getting her veg on and some training

Other Mac

Wedding Cake happy and in veg with the Mac

Other WC

Mac in week 3 Big Tent

I KNEW Blissful Wizard will kill it, she is! Gonna stack big time and yield WELL!!! Covered already 3 weeks in

Doing what i can with the WC side…next run i got her ass big time!!!

Tent 2 gonna be awesome me thinks

Everything sailing right along here…feels good to be in control again :sunglasses:

9 Likes

It wont auto flower, no way, Haze is very stable, OGAH i mean, super breeder.

YES…so i have heard, not had straight TK in a decade or so, so cant remember. MY cut IS Jbeezy’s cut 100% and is POTENT as FUCK! AS much as the Mac if not more so. Taste is devine too. CANNOT WAIT for a clean run on her, Tent 2 will be that run!

3 Likes

That’s great! The TK took me a week to get used to her potency enough for it to not make me racy/paranoid everytime I smoked her as she’s that damn potent even when taken with ~30% ambers. Wife smokes more than I do but never stayed consistent with the TK so she’s not a big fan of it as she can’t handle the high. Everyone else was paranoid af off it. Its just a beautiful, forehead sweating, sativa high in my eyes… I just don’t have a bad thing to say about her. Elite title is deserved on that one.

I’ve heard the Hollywood pure kush cut I got is even more potent but I haven’t had a chance to flower her out yet.

3 Likes

That disco dabs is cheap shatter at 10 a gram, probably why it has a chem taste. I only use it in gummies. I can make 150-5MG gummies out of a gram. Make a batch of brownies with it. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: decarb it and infuse it in the oil for brownies.

2 Likes

All the plants look fire man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I want both if I can get them . Weather is fine for sending I just sent last week that arrived fine . I’m in Deep South where it is hottest

2 Likes

I rarely smoke flower. I just took 3 big bong hits of my blackberry fire with the mooselabs mouthpiece and carbon filter. I’m still climbing.
thumbnail_20220921_123416

5 Likes

nice doggy, love the sheppards

2 Likes
4 Likes

Wasnt happy with round one of my Carts, so round two:

now two days slow cooking , this time heat will be dead spot on and also be moving the rosin with the pill.

First batch too thick, thinking i got it this time

7 Likes

Such a cool looking machine and that jar of goo is looking really tasty.

2 Likes

It rocks for 59 bucks to my door. IF ONLY i could figure out how to set it, lol.

Took an hour jacking with it, wanted 65 C but machine wants 63.4 , so be it, lol! At least i got it to hold steady, flucuates no more than 1 degree!!!

Directions make no sense to me . Should post them in here see if someone can "cipher 'em.

4 Likes