Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Good idea did you try slant eye reading it some times helps?

1 Like

its English but either im stupid or its badly written. No matter, wanted 150F got 147 F close nuff. Thing is now holding it htere within .1 of a degree! For 59 bucks no less

3 Likes

I got nothing on Chinese I like there food but they really need to sharpen there direction skills!

3 Likes

Try you tube video some one probably posted a set up video.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to dabble in this shortly when the rest of my supplies come in. I dig it.

1 Like

Your plants are looking great! You really have the Octos down thatā€™s for sure. Going to be a lot to trim. But your retired, youā€™ve got plenty of time. :grinning:

4 Likes

Is there a P-value you can set? That should allow you to fine tune the temp so it is correctā€¦ e.g.: If you can set P=3, that should offset the temp the unit turns off at from 147 to 150.

3 Likes

Yes a p value have it sets the 1 now to achieve a steady 63.4

You actually understand this thing ???

2 Likes

Making your own carts you mean?

1 Like

@ColeLennon

Your package arrive yet ?

1 Like

Iā€™m just thinking shatter and oil. I have an empty cart came with my Tronian Tautron 510-Thread Battery for Oil Cartridges | TVape USA

I might try using it.

1 Like

Not yet. It will.

1 Like

My terps arrive today.

1 Like

Not this one in particular :sweat_smile: but I have worked in lab settings and do understand the workings of some of these sorts of machines.

2 Likes

If I take the picture of the instructions supposed to drop you think you can teach me how to work the stupid thing

2 Likes

A picture of the instructions

1 Like

For sure! DM them to me and I can try to translate them to an easier to comprehend format for ya.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@herojuana.tom

I posted it here if you can help

1 Like

Thanks @Jetdro, please give me some time as I may need a bitā€¦ I am on-call and handling multiple user requests RN. It does look similar to others I have used so it should be a fairly easy translation

1 Like