Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

PHK is amazing. I am working on finding a nursery cut to run this outdoor. 1 of 3 strains.

1 Like

Vapin, regularly does take a little practice. lol One of the things I like most about it. I can titrate much easier vaping, over most other ways.

1 Like

I would like to see what it taste like without all the added bullshit

1 Like

Thank you, it’s very nice vap. :100:

1 Like

Just got home from physical therapy. That cart tastes better the longer you vap on it. I like the raw cannabis hash taste. Great medicine!!! :100:

4 Likes

I like it better than the terp infused store ones .

Made a second batch yesterday using the new heat plate , now that I know how to set it , came out great .

Thanks to all that helped me , now I got it !!

10 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX

The carts work great and more importantly taste great . Appreciate you showing me all the. Tricks .

3 Likes

Let’s see how it came out. My current tank is on it’s third fill and getting a nasty/burnt taste. Time for a new one soon.

6 Likes

I bought 40 tanks so I’m covered for a bit :sunglasses:

5 Likes

What do those carts cost? I like the wide mouthpiece :100: on them. They hit well. The empty carts in bulk???

1 Like

Paid 2.49 each in the 40 lot

They can be reused I guess 3 times

I will soak mine in alcohol to clean what maker told me to do

3 Likes

They are 100 percent ceramic why I like them

2 Likes

I also like that ceramic :100:

3 Likes

Never tried soaking one in alcohol. :thinking:
Still have a couple fresh ones in stock. :+1:

4 Likes

Me too why I bought them

All dong GREAT HERE :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

They claim soaking for a few hours then drying will return it to new , I’d try it if I were you

3 Likes

Pics of plants and dogs. I like it! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Kinda hard to get one without the other . I am followed around all day long by 3 of them constantly . Finn , pack leader , doesn’t follow me , lol

7 Likes

The boss. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah he is like 6 I think , no longer fools with puppy stuff , he is MAN , lol . The others all follow his lead , he gets food first , water first , toys first , lol . Any shit goes down he is the inforcer too

6 Likes