Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Ooooooo looking dense and frosty in there… you for sure got a razors edge on that fine point with growing

4 Likes

Thanks Jake, good round here. The clones are finally showing me what they can actually do. This run 80 percent, next gonna nail it!

The Mac1 cannot be touched. WC right there too. BW reeks, Mac smells sweet…hey that rhymes

Wedding Cake putting on a color show already, hard to capture in pics, but she has like 7 different colors going, some leafs purple some not, some coverd ion trichs some not, wierd plant for sure.

BW growing super well and is totally gonna stack her main stems. Havent smoked her much as she was in the mite tent last run and didnt do very well.

5 Likes

Lookin good in there

Great job :+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Got somerealfrost building up on that mac 1 the wedding cake and blissful look awesome also. Love your garden. Fine tuned like your Mustang

5 Likes

Those are looking fire man :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning Colin @ColeLennon

3 Likes

Morning Jet :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

35 degrees and been pouring all night long
Poor octo ladies outside . Hope they handle it gonna rough next two days

Thunder here big time , the low loud boomers that rattle your chest . The older 3 dogs sleeping with no worries…. Poor Paddle the huge pup is scared , lol Laying on top of me at the moment wondering wtf the noise is

Tent 1 kicking major ass. Wedding Cake decided to come to the party and is throwing down a beautiful color show already . She will finish with zero green on her .

Mac is getting Frosty and Fatt. Gonna yield way more than I had anticipated .

Blissful Wizard is stunning in person . Her smell is getting really strong. No where near the thrics of Mac or Wedding Cake but stronger smells and is super sticky to the touch . Mac cannot be touched anywhere without having to go wash my hands in alcohol .

They are now pulling about 2 gallons a day each and ready to get in high gear .

Raised the PAR level in Tent 1 to 1100! Damn I LOVE THESE LIGHTS. Took Tent 2 to 700 par , still in veg .

Mac is carrying her leafs low in the veg tent . Not sure why . Light is right , feed right , tent right , not sure what’s up with her . Both Macs in Tent 2 have hanging leafs. The Wedding Cakes in with them are not showing this .

Thinking Mac likes her rez level LOW . This happened after last fill , which I made high.

Gonna let the Macs run the rez bone dry and see if it works their attitudes. If so, I’ll run them at low rez levels

Been sick for 3 weeks , hacking and tight chest . Been eating Vit C and cough shit out the ass, not getting any better . Going to see Dr at 4 today , hope it’s not COVID . Not that I’m afraid of it , just don’t want to have ever had it .

14 Likes

That’s one hell of a stress test jet

5 Likes

Wasnt planned , they not liking it , but it is what it is. Had all those cuts and no room inside , didn’t want to just trash them, so I did what I did .

The Monkey From Space in my kitchen window are getting nice

9 Likes

Gonna have dead octo plants by end of the day I suspect . Coming down so hard now it is flooding . NOT carrying them into greenhouse , when I put them out there I decided what happens happens , not like I need the bud , but would love to have it

10 Likes

Sink or Swim!! No pun intended lol

5 Likes

Way I feel , were left overs , so no big deal either way. They are plants so they should be able to handle this shit .

3 Likes

All outside ladies survived without major problems . The octopots are FULL , rain went in past sleeve at bottom . No big deal gonna just leave , pure rain water won’t hurt anything

Traded for a coffee table glass. Made a new friend , lol . He txt me last night and asked the name of what I gave him on the trade . Told him , 2 minutes later he sent me this , lol , too bad he speeled it wrong

11 Likes

hah hah I saw you use science on those old wives tales last week, Jet. Respect! I know you can’t change anyone’s mind with a well reasoned argument, but you gave it the ol’ heave ho!!

4 Likes

@SamwellBB

Sweet !!!

14 Likes

Great score Samwell has some tasty strains .

4 Likes

Killer Baked Beanz :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

great to see they got thru
those are the only Baked Beanz MAC1 BXs in the world
have fun !! :fire:

5 Likes

The pwc is very strong

I’ve got mindfields in the future runs

3 Likes