Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Morning brother. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

All are looking good . How’s the retirement going still not bored yet? Lol

3 Likes

Naw
Last 2 years I worked 70 to 80 hours a week , not home till late at night . My house had become white trash . I have so much to do .

Yesterday I pulled all the plants in flower room out , moved tents , and shampooed the whole room , had carpet .

Had the time to yank them all , take one tent down , move the big one , clean the carpets , let them dry , and then put everything back . Room is now spotless and smells nice😎

Did same thing to my laundry room and front foyer , took 2 days.

Put in nice doggie door , my back door is no longer open 24/7 like it was . No more dirt n dust rolling in the house . House humidity level went down 15 percent, A/C or heater now work much easier , last elec bill was way down .

I have all manner of shit to do . If you saw my garage you’d laugh. That’s gonna take a week

BUT , I’ll be smoking joints the whole time with the Sonos blasting music , so it will be chill .

I signed up with WAG , a dog walking app.
Starting Monday I’m gonna walk dogs😎 and do some training . Put up my profile with tons of pics and my experience , looked just now have 31 people want me to call them about their dogs😎. Gonna do only ones within 10 minutes of my house , and only like 4 or 5 a week if that . Do 4 hours a week of that , pays for most of my packs food , I get to play with dogs .

Im LOVN retired life🍌

11 Likes

Wow glad your lovin it was happy to hear when you told the man to shove it . I’d of probably still been in jail for knocking him the FO .

3 Likes

He’s a billionaire can’t go there , he could ruin a persons life without even trying hard . I did best thing .

I wanted to spit on him, trust me , just wasn’t the best plan , lol

How can I get bored here?

I’m n my left

On my right

To my front side

I always have good company :sunglasses:

9 Likes

This is a great way to go. Before lockdown, my girl’s niece - who is only now 23 - took care of dogs for people who worked away from home. She took care of 10-12 dogs for 9-10 hours a day each. At $15/hr. Six days a week. Who wouldn’t enjoy that?

2 Likes

Got that camera dialed it for sure. Plants look fantastic. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

I loved it when my house was full of big breeds. :100:

Boy I know that feeling!!

1 Like

Much better then people for sure

2 Likes

Good feeling isn’t it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

14 Likes

Looks a lot like grape pie?

3 Likes

looking yummy jetdro

2 Likes

Wedding cake and Mac 28 days

Grape pie still in Mom Tent

Going into newly set Tent 3 soon as they drain their rez’s . Tent 3 one on right

Beautiful plants kicking ass. @ShiskaberrySavior

They look so good going to run em LARGE :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Thanks
Gonna be a great harvest and some different smoke for me

3 Likes

Grape Pie vegging @ShiskaberrySavior

Lost Cake

Even Cereal Milk has come around :sunglasses:

The seedling Lost Cake’s, a Solo Lost Cap seedling, and 2 Wedding Cske cuts

9 Likes

Wedding Cake day 29