Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

These 2 will be my next run . Running only 2 , will go big with these 2

Blue Dream and Strawberry Cough, both cuts both from @schmarmpit

11 Likes

Drug out the cam and prime lens

17 Likes

They are a good choice for a summer grow. Both have haze genetics in them, nice open structures, grow large buds but the flowers are not overly dense or prone to mold. They both need a little support at the very end as the branches bend from bud weight.

Seeing how vigorous they are in my little 3 gal organic soil grows, I’m almost afraid to see what they do in octos. Better be ready to be working with some TREES.

Stunning pics BTW :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Im ready. Will use the 5 x `10 tent , one 640 LED down the middle, only 2 octopots. Will let them cover the whole 4x4 area. That way i can get to all sides, and have no problem training only 2 large plants. Will go pound each , got 640 watts, i love growing Large Plants :sunglasses:

I have run BD several times, but always from seed. Variance was LARGE. Never got a “killer” but did get very good. BETTN this cut will be what i want so time to go big .

Never run nor had the Cough. Only heard excellent about it, and I TRUST your judgement . Trust my eyes too, seen some of your pics :sunglasses:

Throw a pic or two of each in here for me, to dream about why they veg for WEEKS, lol!!! Will go into Octopots in a week or so i would guess.

I’ll be covered in Mac WC and Blissful for a minute or two, so i want DIFFERENT. These 2 are that!!! Also have Cereal Milk Grape Pie and my own Lost Cake now in flower, so my needs this year for smokeage i a non issue.

These two gonna get special treatment. Tent to themselves, big time veg and LST , CO2 , and 100 % concentration from me, wont autopilot these two. This will be special personal stash buddage.

THANK YOU very much for the cuts @schmarmpit . YOU KNOW what these plants do, so when you see them in my Octopot’s , YOU WILL KNOW about them too :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

A few more pics…2 weeks from now there will be no green, i got the N dialed here!

16 Likes

Damn skippy those ladies look sexy

3 Likes

YES, agree 100% , perfect for entering summer. Could not have picked better, kinda why i asked you

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see the monsters your gonna grow.

2 Likes

@Papalag The WC is SO GOOD! The early sample lower bud i dried… :100: Cant imagine how its gonna get any better. SMACK your lips good, heavy heavy heavy hitter, i cannot finish a joint, it takes my breath away. Absolutely the best weed i have ever grown (right with Mac and Kali Mist) and now she is getting beautiful too!! Colors in person are vivid and vibrant. Smell is re donk u luss. YOU gotta run her Skippy!

6 Likes

The WC your talking about is wedding cake?

3 Likes

YOU KNOW…you grow em too. YUP, gonna go LARGE on these 2. Like stupid large. Tent is 9 feet tall, might as well use it all huh!!!

Will be nice…only TWO PLANTS going…plenty of space to get to them …see if i can finally throw down a 100% spot on run . Hoping so with only 2 plants…but i am lazy when it comes to the tents.

4 Likes

Go big or go home looking like this weekend probation trimming can’t really call it trim jail !

Haven’t figured out to wet trim or hang for 2 weeks and trim might run one through wet see how it looks I guess.

2 Likes

Yes, it is the Jbeezy cut of it, and to me, it is ALL THAT and the bag of chips, and the bag the chips came in.
Between it and Mac, and now, evidentially Blissful Wizard, i am covered on killer “throw down” bud .

Time to change it up…and make an easy run for me, and knock down a few Zips of Scharms bud. I truly do trust his judegment on these, he has run THESE PLANTS before, im from his cuts, so i kinda know what to expect. Not sure he does…in my octo’s i mean…LMAO!!!

3 Likes

i pull all fans while plant is still in its tent. Next morning i take plant and hang whole, always done it that way , never had issues.

1 Like

I’m crossing my fingers those gp preform for you if you see frost by week 2 they should turn out similar to the mom .

3 Likes

That’s my normal dry down 2 weeks dead still 60% and 60f trim and vacuum seal . Simple trouble free ,
I can also rack dry with similar results just hate flat one sided buds.

4 Likes

They are huge and FATT! Very very happy first week of flip. WONT be pretty, WILL run out of tent height, THEY WILL need to be mangled, but it’s all good.

2 Likes

CANT STAND flat buds…embarrassing

3 Likes

Flat buds need luv too

2 Likes

Wont smoke em here…just wont, lol. Long story about that. I have a flat Bud, it goes in the Hash bin

5 Likes

That’s 2 grape pie from the same as your seeds one on the left has all the right looks and smells not gonna rule out the right one just yet it reaks.

9 Likes