Blue Cookies & Friends - 125w Micro Grow

Awesome show. I need 2 learn more about these micro grows. Thanks for being detailed in your setup info. I’m gonna b watching this one closely.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

In the mail, my friend!

3 Likes

Beautiful!! Pulling up a chair!! Congrats!! :hugs: :pray:

2 Likes

Update time. I switched over to Canna Coco nutes, following their light feeding schedule A & B + Cannazyme. They seem to like it, and it’s a lot cleaner to work with than Megacrop.

About day 40 from seed, 8 days from flip. PH 6 - 6.3 EC 1.7 (including 0.3 tap). Feeding for 1 minute at lights on and lights off.

Tied them over to get some light on the midsection. A wider bin for the runoff would be nice, but it works.

Outside we have Walter White on the left, and Blue Cookies on the right. I transplanted the Blue Cookies in coco right into Promix HP / Gaia Green and they didn’t skip a beat. Only half day sun here.

I noticed this C99 x ? volunteer growing on the other side of my fence. Pulled it to not draw attention, shame because she looks very healthy and I quite enjoy that smoke. Maybe it will root ?

6 Likes

Day 18 / week 3 flower. Canna is working out well, mixes to ~6.2 and stays around there. Feeding 11ml/gal of A&B + Cannazyme, ~1.7 EC including 0.3 from the tap.

The one on the right is 2x bigger, really branchy and stretchy. Basically odorless.

Dropped some of Doug’s Paonia Purple Paralyzer pollen on the front & center branch. A bit early, will drop more later.

Pretty easy run. Bit of training, the odd epsom foliar, fill res & drain runoff weekly.

4 Likes

Exactly what is Epson used for? And how to apply?

2 Likes

It provides some extra magnesium. I’ve had mag issues in the past in recycled coco under LEDs with Megacrop. Petioles are a bit purple but leaves look ok this time. Seems like Canna coco is a better formula for growing in coco, imagine that. PH is a bit higher this time too, probably helps.

I do 1tbs epsom salt in a gallon of water, foliar feed about once a week.

3 Likes

It’s gonna be a tight fit, but I’m squeezing into that back, far right corner. Always feels more comfortable, able to see all the late comers like myself. Continued success on your efforts, stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: After seeing your grow, maybe there’ll be some interest if I include Blue Cookies in the planned September Fund Raiser (hint-hint!!). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. Blue Cookies seems like a winner so far. Stress free! Has a nice look, reminds me of the Purple Kush x NL I grew from Peak Seeds.

Week 5, 32F update. 725 PPM, 6.3 PH. Looks like they could take a bit more, but tips are also slightly burnt.

Smelling pretty rank in the tent, like mushrooms growing in a hockey bag. BUT rubbing the sugar leaves gives a nice blueberry muffin aroma :thinking:

Blue Cookies x Paonia Purple Paralyzer seeds incoming. All of the lowers were dusted.

7 Likes

Looking righteous, brother!

1 Like

Week 6, 41F.

That’s the end of this indoor run, sadly. They are dried to a crisp on the vine. The pump timer wasn’t running while I was away at the lake for a week of long overdue vacation. Was running fine before I left, must’ve poked at it a bit too much on the way out.

I do see a fair number of premature seeds from the PPP pollen, not sure if they’ll be viable. Ah well, what can ya do…

Outdoor is doing ok, trying to keep the photos pruned pretty small. One Blue Cookies lives on. Walter White should be ready soon. The volunteer C99 x ? from outside the fence did eventually root. Didn’t have space inside for WW x SSH, she was pruned to a bare stem and headed for compost, but she decided to throw some new shoots and keep on living.

I guess it was worth it ?

4 Likes

Well if anyone cares to see the results of my faceplant, here ya go :slight_smile:

Decided to grind up the premature buds. Looks pretty nasty but smells nice, citrus cleaner with a hint of berry. Will probably be butterized unless it’s somewhat vapeable.

Got a handful of Blue Cookies x PPP seeds. I don’t have high hopes for germination but we’ll see what happens after a few weeks of rest. This was the most disappointing part.

Dunno what to do next. There’s a backlog of OG beans I’d like to get into, but I also have a pack of BOG LSD I wouldn’t mind "F2"ing plus maybe a C99 cross if there’s space. :thinking:

8 Likes

Guess I’ll keep going on this thread for the outdoor stuff :man_shrugging: Will start a new one for some other things that are cooking.

Chopped the Meph Walter White. Left the seeded lower buds on to develop more.

Photos haven’t started to flower yet here in Ontario.

The Blue Cookies is smokeable, but it was too premature for the potency to really develop. I’ll come back to these at some point.

4 Likes

Yep, starting to flower.

@Rhino_buddy’s white widow x ssh

Volunteer C99 x ?

The lone survivor Blue Cookies from @BigMike55, she’s a beauty.

They have some Gaia Green in the soil and are also getting Jack’s 321 every week or two. Half day sun. PM is already settling in =/

7 Likes

C99 x ? is a week or two ahead of the others. Getting a bit of crystal now.

Full strength 3.6 / 2.4 / 1.1 Jack’s burnt them a bit.

I think I got ahead of the PM by spraying down the whole plant with potassium bicarb & dish soap, then spot checking with Safers 3 in 1 which has Sulfur in it.

3 Likes

Just about to close out the 2021 outdoor, final update.

WW x SSH not going to quite finish, but I love the look on this one. Coming down tomorrow I think, looking at the forecast.

The 2021 outdoor varieties, plus Cookie Devil from the recycled container challenge. The Cookie Devil is super sour, way more than anything I’ve grown… can’t stop smelling it.

Not gonna win the cup, but also not bad for 1/2 day sun. Neighbors kindly seeded the crop again, but only a little bit this time around.

The C99 x ? was neat. It was a volunteer growing on the other side of the fence, which I yanked through and cloned at about 2 foot high. Seed was from last years neighbor-pollinated plant, now it’s pollinated again by the neighbors. C99 x ? x ?, god knows what could be in there. I need to grow it out, for science.

Maybe autos only next year for an easy finish. But I think I said that last year too? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

7 Likes

My dear friend @smokenhike!!! You are the first of a batch of awesome and beautiful beans I’ve just received!! Couldn’t be happier!! Orange Goji F2!! Boy Am I pleased!!!
Appreciated it friend!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

6 Likes

Took a bit, but I’m glad they made it through :+1:

2 Likes