Blue dynamite/grapefruit diesel run.

Ill try and get this all in 1:
Genetics: nextgenerationseedcompany.com
Blue dynamite x 1
Grapefruit diesel x 2
Ebb and flow covered top with suspended pots water 12 times a day for 15 mins during veg then double to 24 times a day durig flower.
Cyco platinum series nutes.

21 Likes

Beautiful work!

This one has me :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I just planted two more of the blue dynamite, and trying out two purple romulans next.

And thank youu!

3 Likes

Dried and cured.

14 Likes

How does it smoke?

1 Like

Let me go double check :wink:

2 Likes

Spicy up front, doesnt expand in the lungs with a smooth exhale that tastes like butter/lime/black licorice ish.

5 Likes

Now im melted into the recliner watching some B horror movie.

3 Likes

Perfect night time smoke from the sound of it :grin:

2 Likes

That looks incredible! Nice work man!Thank you for making me aware of this breeder, I am very interested in checking out some of their strains.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! I love next generation! Probably one if the most underrated seed company out there imo. They have excellent genetics unique in today’s market. I mean come on …sweet skunk, romulan, grapefruit haze, etc. Nice grow, where did you get seeds? Your dynamite looks awesome man. I guarantee that stuff will hold up to anything in today hybrid x hybrid boring crap.

3 Likes

Just planted some more bd and purple romulan off them. I get it direct from them so they get all the $$ from:
https://nextgenerationseedcompany.com/

My blue dynamite already sprouted and its been three days woot!

1 Like

They would love that! They also dont have much of a presence if social media so if you do run anything from them…shamelessly plug their company on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No they really don’t, but you should watch notsodog and Matt riot interview the owner. He’s very knowledgeable and has been in the game a real long time. I came away very impressed by his unwillingness to change over to hype strains. He’s very honest too about what parents he still has or doesn’t have which is cool. He says the romulan is still a real good one and if course the island sweet skunk. Please update I’m sticking around.

2 Likes

Started a new journal doing 2x blue dynamite, and 2x purple romulan taylor threw in for free for being a return customer.

1 Like

Just after a couple hour under light:

1 Like

1 Like

That blue dynamite is good. So good good a nug straight up stuck to the inside of the mason jar hahha.

1 Like

Beautiful plants nice work :fire::fire:

1 Like

Classic! Gotta love super glue nugs

1 Like