Blue Shark CBD + Peyote Critical - 500w Solstrip Coco grow

Hi guys :slight_smile: flower day 28. Everything Stilo the same

EC Is Down to 1,5 And pH 5,8

Humidity Is 55 - 65% prety much all day.
Temperature 24-26C

They really started to drink a lot. 1 galon of water each day each plant!

Smell Is really amazing And Frost as well :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Hello. Flower day 35 :slight_smile:

EC 1,5 pH 5,8. I randomly checked the runoff EC and it was 3.15 and pH 5,3 but the plants look Just Fine :smiley:

Only thing I am worried about is that every plant has Brown pistils already :-/ is it bad or genetics or what? Thanks for help.

And I am also afraid that the genetic of the blue Shark is Very unstable and I got wrong plants because the buds are really small, they have a lot of small leafes and Very little amount of trichomes. They almost look like plants I use to grow 9 years ago which were really bad…Is it possible I got the Cbd genetics and no blue Shark? they totaly smell like christmas tree :joy: Thanks for answer.

The Peyote critical look absolutly amazing and buds are already really big. Smell like Orange candy.

The left Back plant smells like a bag of sugar candy. It is crazy :smiley: and its also blue Shark CBD but she looks totaly different than the front two plants. Bigger buds, more trichomes and everything.

Here are some pictures

6 Likes

Hello. New update Photos will be tommorow on day 54 flower.
Peyote critical is about to be chopped down on day 57-58. Its been flushed two Times now.
One Cbd shark (the smaller one in the left Back) got her first flush yesterday with flawless finish (I will probably cut her down on day 60)
Other two plants are still going. They already have amber trichomes, but almost no Brown pistils. Interesting… Especially the front left plant. That will grow the longest. I will feed her another week or so and than flush and I will cut her around day 65. Will see…
The one in front on the right will be fed for another one or two waterings and then flushed. I Think I will cut on day 62 or so.

Wait for the Photos. The Peyote critical is really crazy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 43 flower

Day 45

Day 54 comming tommorow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nah… I dont like the pictures. They look much better in the tent :joy::joy:
Day 54 flower

10 Likes

They still look lovely in the pictures! :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Peyote critical is chopped down and hanging. Next plant will be cut in Four days I Think :blush:

10 Likes

Peyote critical is hanging for 4 days now and some lower buds are almost dry :slight_smile: I tried one…

Man is really high…

8 Likes

Nice work bro, have a bowl for me :grin:

2 Likes

I’m right there with you bro. Cheers

2 Likes

Nicely done they look big! Do you just use pure coco with no perlite or anything added?

Thanks man :blush: lets get to the next grow. We started only week apart :joy:

Thanks. I will Put them buds in jar Today and I will open it few Times a day until the “Green” smell i gone :blush:
I use Pure CANNA Coco with Trichoderma. Nothing else :blush: reverse osmosis water and advanced nutrients. And Mammoth microbes :blush:

2 Likes

Cool, thanks. I think I’ll try the same thing for my next round. I was thinking to add perlite too, but I don’t want to drive to get it lol

1 Like

I dont Think you need any perlite if you use smart pots or pots like me. It has got Planty od oxygen :blush:

2 Likes

Ok. First trimming Hell is over after 5 Hours.

This time I really wanted to have the best buds possible so I was thorough :blush:
But hey! I actually got a lot of really great weed! The First plant Peyote critical had 130g in total! And thats amazing I Think!
If I would have Four of these, then I would have 500g which is 1gpw of Light and that was my goal! :muscle: I had only about 0,6 gpw so far…

The second plants is dryening and third one will be cut in 2-3 days :blush:

Here is my curent grow

6 Likes

Hello. So the third one is down. I cut her two days ago on friday. The last one is still going. I will probably cut her on friday. Will see…but there is another problem and its spidermites. I found a few of them on lower leaves. But only few so I will wait and watch out…

4 Likes

Aaagh mites. I think you’re so close that it shouldn’t matter much anyways, just be sure to clean the shit out of your room before the next batch!

3 Likes

Ok second plant is trimmed. It took me 7 f*cking Hours! But its done. 105g from second plant so overall 235g from two plants which is absolutly great! :muscle:

5 Likes