Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Thank you @HydroHero77, I appreciate it.

I put this in the strayfox thread too, but here are my blueberry milk. 5 nice ones, intend to make seeds.

9 Likes

Is that Blueberry x Mother’s Milk? Lookin great

2 Likes

It is! A cross from my dreams lol, I am very excited for it!!

3 Likes

My goodness…definitely a cross of my dreams also…talk about anxiety relief!!! Great job, well done, such an excellent choice of strains to mix…I love it…great job again

1 Like

Those look so friggin good. Can t wait to see what those produce … Damn thts a great mix

2 Likes

So with the Dutch Passion grow we are down to 7 plants .Its been great having the option of being picky… I have 2 very nice ones 1 is from the indicabeans and 1 from the Sativa but they both still look identical also found 1 with a purple stem …

Pretty good looking plants for being a few weeks old. I cloned my clones and the lights are getting flipped. let the seed making begin . lol @Chara thx again for these gems man .

8 Likes

My cameras shit . Ughhh , better pictures in the future

1 Like

Congratulations on your work…impressive…pics are good…definitely looking healthy

4 Likes

Thx brother this has been a huge under taking doing the Dj Short bb adding in this DP grow may have been alittle crazy but wht the hell who don t like crazy. lmao… I m also hitting a gdp plant with some insane pollen I was lucky enough to get sent my way . Half way done, now all the hard works coming. Should be worth it when people hunt through these f1s. Gonna need testers for sure.

4 Likes

A small update. I picked to solid plants to breed . The stems are absolutely beautiful and the males leaning Sativa and fem indica . These f1s will truly be something fun to hunt thru. I m also chopping my BB AUTO from @Acro . This was my best auto grow to date and this plant actually has some weight. I d love to grow it again.

just a beautiful plant. Smells gassy and a hint of candy or something. I ll hyu @Acro and give u the smoke report and dried weight . Thx again for letting me grow your seeds .

16 Likes

Great post, looking fantastic…congratulations on your harvest and your breeding work…sounds like those seeds will be amazing to grow…im looking forward to seeing and hearing about your journey…thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Thank you for growing it and doing a great job! Looking forward to the smoke report :v:

5 Likes

1 male and 1 female with the CBB. Chopped the boy, here’s the girl.

7 Likes

looks great man… great looking plant.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the girl!!! Looks fantastic, thanks for sharing your journey

4 Likes

Thank you @percyryan66!

3 Likes

Thank you @Originalweedman!

2 Likes

@Andrane these are 3 of the plants I kept and they are beast BB1 BB2 BB3 . #3 IS OVER 7FEET and atleast that wide .Also added picture of @FieldEffect 907bluegenesxNL . What a plant . This is gonna be loaded with buds . I added 2 of @ChinookKing BB FEMS . These both have dark purple stems and the one I left alone has a Christmas tree shape . Just beautiful and I can t wait to see what the buds look like. I m also adding @THCeed LGSTK I was lucky enough to get . This plants nearly 8 feet. This plant is gonna be huge. @buckaroobonsai Vintage BB X BBM is also getting big . Man this year has been fun and I cant wait to have old school BB seeds and my own BB creation .

I finally have all my clones and Dp run close enough and I switched the lights . I ll keep u guys posted on the BB seed run and other indoor stuff.

29 Likes

Your plants all look as happy and lush as it gets. Unbelievable job man! This is epic stuff.

3 Likes