Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Love to see an all blueberry grow! I’ll be following along, like all the blueberry threads. I’m really curious how they all compare in terms of effect and taste (especially Coastal Blueberry and 907 Blue Genes).

For my blueberry 2024 plans, I’ll be hunting through the few seeds I got from the Family Blues V3 #3 pheno which was dark purple, wild blueberry and earth with warm happy body high and a creeper sativa effect that set in around the 45 minute mark. I crossed it with a red Tosh Valley male, hoping to bring out the Blueberry Sativa. And the Blue Magic Haze from LBH if it ever gets here…

5 Likes

I was re arranging plants yesterday, when I moved my blueberry twist I got a waft of blueberry aroma :heart_eyes:

It’s shape and bud structure remind of the Dutch passion 90s blueberry which was legendary.

My mother bb is more of a bush.

Fingers crossed!

I’ve also got coastal blueberry and blueberry twist to grow later in the year, around early summer for coastal blueberry?

13 Likes

Sounds awesome, do u plan on breeding I was smart enough to clone my Blueberry Muffins plant that was spectacular and now I have 2 nice mom plants one I recently cloned…I ve heard great things about the Dutch Passion line ,esp the 1990 s line. I was actually trying to find the dj Short 90s seeds and DP 90 s seeds but it never happened . A few members on here looked out with some insane BB seeds and mixes ,I m hoping this grow turns out good ,I m excited …I just had 2 907 blue genes xNL1 … 1…BBD and 3 Blue kush beans to pop throw the soil Im can t wait to get the Coastal BB to add to my garden … .

7 Likes

Nice Blueberry run! @Originalweedman

1 Like

I m excited to go thru each of these awesome bb strains, I ve been chasing that old school BB high from the 90 s … I m also interested in breeding my Blueberry muffins plants if I can find the right strains to do it with . That Family Blues v3 #3 sounds amazing .I imagine that strain would turn jet black in my location when the cold weather comes at the end of flowering. I grew Purple Widow and it was the same color .Just Beautiful to look at .I wish I had tht strain but it s long gone now . I look forward to seeing your grow .You have to keep a thread or send pictures on here . I can t get enough of BB budshots,info ,adive ect …Happy growing brother

4 Likes

No I don’t have plans to breed it I’ve not got the space available, if i got a spectacular one I’d try selfing it and maybe a few others?

I do keep a clones from each plant for a mother to clone from if it’s any good.

Blueberry thread.

That’s pretty much what I’ve read here and riu numerous times about Dj shorts bb?

Afaik Dutch passion blueberry originated from Dj short so that’s an odd one that?

1 Like

I’m always on the lookout for blueberry that brings me back to first Blue Dream I smoked. Here’s a shot of the Family Blues V3 #3 pheno from 11/21. Plants didn’t get as big as I liked because of some problem rabbits and late planting dates but I got some seeds and to grow my first blueberry plant so that was nice:

The #5 pheno was also pleasant and long lasting but didn’t have the same Sativa creeper high as the #3 and the flavor was more like sugarcane vanilla kush with the blueberry earthiness in the background. A good pack to hunt through if you can still find them, I wish I had saved clones of the #3 pheno.

I’ll be setting up a grow thread when I start seeds on the 10th of February and I will be saving a 25 gallon fabric pot for the Family Blues V3 #3 x Tosh Valley pheno heaviest on the blueberry.

13 Likes

I’m surprised no one is going for Mother of Berries. Fast finishing, big chonker buds, easy to grow, smells like blueberries even in veg. I’m smoking her now and she’s great.

8 Likes

Yeah ,I do the samething if I find a special plant or one I like … I did hear the samething about DP using Dj s line , I m gonna have to order some of there beans when I get done with all the projects I got going now…

3 Likes

I ve never heard of it , I ll be looking it up after I finish typing this though . lol Sounds awesome , my blueberry muffins female also stunk of BB in veg … I love having it inside ,its a great air freshener. Who bred tht strain??

2 Likes

It’s been around New England since the mid 80s.@Electric-Stoner and his family have maintained her the whole time. She’s a local legend.

4 Likes

Shit ,thts my neck of the woods …BB X Big bud sounds like a winner to me. I actually just traded for some Big Bud seeds. I ve heard great things about big bud ,I ve been dying to get my hands on a Big Bud strain called Incredible Bulk . It s a huge yielder… I ll def be on the look out for some of the M.O.B seeds.

2 Likes

MOB isn’t a big bud cross and you won’t find her in seeds, bud. She’s clone only, I know @Electric-Stoner has looked in S1’s, out crosses, in crosses etc and hasn’t found her again. If you drive up to me I will hand you a good amount of cuts.

2 Likes

I love Blue Dream, I actually bred a nice BD to a purple reg strain . I can toss u some beans if your interested in growing it. It would be a big producer in warmer climates . Shoot me a DM if ur interested.

2 Likes

Oh , I just googled it and thats what came up…It was probly some other strain . Either way it sounds great … I d defenitly love to grab some cuts… I ll DM u and set it up, Thats so cool of u man…

My only request is to just pass her around.

2 Likes

I can Def do that …

I appreciate the offer, but I think I’m all set for Blueberry strains this growing season. Sounds like a nice cross though, any pics? I had forgotten to mention it in the initial post but I’ll already be testing a few Blue Dream x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush fem seeds this year to hopefully find a Blue Dream dominant keeper plant.

1 Like

Well the offer stands .I do have pics on here some where . I ll try to toss some up . The plant was beautiful , tall with insane long branches .Very nice plant . I ll probly work on tht strain in spring if all goes well with everything I have going now…

1 Like

GL with the hydro grow, I tried it once a when my plant turned nearly white I said no thank,lol I love soil outdoors but the winter forces me to grow in doors. I got atleast 2 of everything u sent me going ,the coastal BBs didn t germinate for me but @SHSC-1 said he was sending a few so I ll add them in , I tossed in the BBD , Blue Kush , GDP ,GDP XPPP , and a few other Blue strains . I think I have 16 seedlings going as of now and I ll pick and choose which ones make the cut … Thank u for looking out brother… I look forward to seeing u kick ass with tht hydro set up… Best of luck and I ll tty soon…

3 Likes