Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

BLUEBERRY DIESEL
BY Anonymous, my interpretation.
(Made seeds from seeds given)
Though there is hardly any variation
Imo.
61 days

29 Likes

These are beautiful … Absolutely perfect ,that looks like fire. I m hoping for similar results .

4 Likes

Updated pic…
Blueberry twist

For reference that’s my hand behind it :heart_eyes:

EDIT… pic 10/11th March aroun 25 days later.

That’s my hand behind it.

13 Likes

Holy shit thats a nug… Well done man , Beautiful bud

1 Like

I’ve got a Blueberry, Blue Diesel, and two Skunkberries 4 weeks into flower, they look great.

I’ll post some pics tonight.

2 Likes

I was gonna say if no one posted the BBD’s in here I was gonna…

Great looking plant!

4 Likes

I know most guys don t like guesstimating but I know you ve grown your share of the BBD and I m curious if it s a big yielder especially outside in the right conditions??

3 Likes

Honestly… I’ve only had one local buddy grow BBD outdoors. So I can’t speak to it a whole lot but it did do really well and handled our local Arizona 120F summer and he didn’t even use any shade screen or anything. It kinda blew my mind.

She did get fairly big but he did have quite a few plants going in a raised bed so probably not to its full potential either. I’d say with a full season and less hard conditions you’d probably be able to grow some monsters.

4 Likes

That s exactly what I wanted to hear . Thanks man … That fires me up, can not wait to start my outdoor crops … Thank for the reply @Rhai88

1 Like

So I had a catastrophic problem and lost a bunch of seedlings after my light died . I got a replacement and ended up having it to close and caused light burn . Ughhh, I finally got it dialed in and Im back up and running . I ve had to scrap alot of my plans and I m currently growing Coastal BB , Lgstk, Lennon soup, My Blueberry muffins , a hindu Kush fem from Nirvana and a GDP fem from 00 seeds. I started my dj short bb project and the 2 plants that survived this mess are BB Quest and 907 blue genes. Sofustrating but can only go up from here. The new growth opn these look good so I can t complain…

7 Likes

That’s a tough loss man, but sounds like you have a great lineup going now!

1 Like

Yeah, I was so bummed out . Its amazing how different LED are from one another. I m still trying to figure out this Spider Farm light but I think Im finally in the clear. My hindu Kush and Gdp are finally perking up. I can t wait to get these plants outdoors .

1 Like

Some Strayfox Blueberry Angels (Blueberry x Hells Angels OG)

3 Likes

Oh man, I know what you mean… Check out my grow log, you’ll see how I found out the wrong LED hurts plants 🤦

1 Like

I def will. I was so pissed that I hurt my plants . I never had an issue with light intensity . I turned it down and raised it . Ughhh It s always something.

1 Like

Sweet , I look forward to watching those grow . I never heard of tht strain but will def look it up…

1 Like

Lol, found a solid pic… She started off ok, a little slow, I tried some lst training and removed the diffuser I had on the light (wax paper gorilla taped to it :grin:) and boom, inst-dwarf plant. I’ve been nursing her back for a month and a half now, while I build up my system and get other plants ready. She shows nice screen growth now, but the width of her top from outside tip to outside tip, is about the width of a normal healthy leaf 🤦. I almost want to grow her out, just to see mini buds, haha

1 Like

Im so excited to get these done . These seeds are from my insane Blueberr muffins mom with Pollen from Bogs BMR. Blue Moon Rocks …
I ll be hunting and continue these till I find what I m looking for then enjoy the fruits of my labor.
My own Blueberry Moon Muffin seeds

5 Likes

That sounds like an amazing cross!

1 Like

Yeah, Im excited about this one…I m looking to breed DJ Short BB to my BBM to but this is first and hoping its fire. Gonna need testers if ur interested lmk.