Here they are today. This is day 29 of veg. The led makes taking pics pretty tough. It hides some the yellow/burning at some of the tips as well as some necrotic areas of leaves. Im hoping its just from either having the ph off or from having the nute mix get on the leaves, possibly combined with the light being too low. As I mentioned above, I raised it up about 6 inches today just to see if it reduces these necrotic areas and encourages a bit more stretch (never thought id say that. lol)
The growth is so dense its a bit hard to see many differences in strains. However, one thing I noticed is that a few of the SSDD have giant leaves, like long too, with a pronounced middle finger. The C funk leaves are more indica in appearance. Really fat wide blades.
I did some defoliation and removed a few bottom branches this afternoon. The growth was making it difficult to get the sprayer tip under foliage so it didnt hit the leaves above the dirt. I cleaned them up so they could be watered more effectively and removed some of the leaves with dead spots.
I also labeled each plant, since cloning isnt too far off now. I did so completely randomly. In the past Ive done it by which ones looked best or in the order they popped, but tis time I just went with anarchy.
The root growth is just crazy, never seen so many thick white roots shooting out of the bottom of these pots before. Must be the Hydrogaurd, never used it in soil before, only hydro. I am planning on up planting into the 2 gallons which they will finish in this week. Maybe 5 days or so. Figure Im about 12 days or so from flip.
I also set the light back on a timer as an experiment to check the temp drop again. Its only going to go off for 2 hours tonight. I will see what effect this has tomorrow. Also hoping to bring 8 of these back home to my place. Just gotta spend the rest of the day getting stuff cleaned and set up !