Bodhi Dread Bread and Imperial Majesty; Lucky Dog Diesel Therapy; Doc D Purple Corinto Budder x A5Thai, Outer Limits and Sour Diesel x DE

I’ve had that happen with a few cultivars before, the early pistils will wither, then there will be flushes of new fresh white pistils. Hopefully that’s the case here, or she’s just weird or whatever. I guess you haven’t found any sacs, but I think you pull all your plants out of the tent to inspect them and take photos right? And if none of the other plants are showing signs of pollination, hopefully you’re in the clear.

Those Dread Bread’s look amazing, I love the way the buds spiral up the stem like that. In fact, all your plants are looking really really good this round! You sure the biochar isn’t helping, instead fuckin’ things up? Looks like you’re gonna have a plentiful harvest.

So cool! She looks like she’s shaping up nicely. I found the BB and the SL female slow to grow buds at first, but, like over night one night, they suddenly got stacked. I was looking back at the Blueberry in early flower comparing it to the Silver Lotus males trying to determine if there’s any sort of dominance on the leaf patterns… I think the leaves kinda look like the leaves on Male D, but that’s just my opinion. The way the buds are forming though… looking more Blueberry to me. Any discernible smells yet? It’s probably too early to tell.

They seriously are man’s best friend… he looked like a big ol’ sweetheart. Agree with Smacky that their hearts are bigger than their brains, but that just means they can spread their love further :heart: RIP Bowie

14 Likes