Bodhi Dread Bread and Imperial Majesty; Lucky Dog Diesel Therapy; Doc D Purple Corinto Budder x A5Thai, Outer Limits and Sour Diesel x DE

Haha, I mean… Not really. The three crisper drawers are full, but there’s still plenty of room on the shelves. I use those for my alcohol, though, so…

It is.

My queue? What do you mean? What seeds do I have? You want me to type out my entire seed list? Yeah, I don’t think so… haha. That’d take a while. Maybe I’ll take a picture of the pages and post them here or something.

Using the word “queue” implies that I have some sorta “lineup” or something, like I have an order in which I’m gonna plant all these seeds. I don’t. There’s too many. I really had no intention of planting the Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai cross that I planted earlier today, but I got so sick of looking for whatever it was that I was looking for that I just kinda went,”Alright, these seeds’ll do…” haha.

You’re the second person on this very grow log to describe something I love as being “cringy” (can’t remember who the other person was, but it was in reference to Nathan Fielder/“The Rehearsal”). The Jerk is absolutely not “cringy”; it’s funny as shit.

Any time somebody says the word “cringy” all I can think is,”I wanna slap this person…” haha.

Edit: no offense, the_bot; I don’t wanna slap you. I like you. I’m just sayin’…

14 Likes

Also, @the_bot wasn’t it you and I that were talking about misplaced/lost seed packs on the Bodhi thread a while back? I think it was you. Anyway, I found that pack of Apollo 11 f4’s I thought I’d lost when I was digging through the fridge a couple days ago, I’m so fucking happy about that. I thought about planting some this round as soon as I saw them, but I’d already decided I was gonna plant some Mountain Temples, didn’t wanna grow two things I’ve already grown. Still, I’m super-stoked that I didn’t send them to somebody in a drunken stupor…

21 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah, the cat juggling thing’s kinda funny. My favorite line in the whole movie, maybe one of my favorite lines ever written, period, is,”Carnival personnel only. Damn!” But there’s a ton of funny-ass lines in that flick.

9 Likes

Oh, i cant just not. sometimes i’ll improvise but for the most, i know at least what the next grow will be like (i have strawberry milk x wookie, a11g x wookie, and ghost og x 88g13hp)

as you should.

i did think of the apollo when you said you had everything you wanted. thats awesome you found it. i hope something f2 able will come from the apollo x wookie

9 Likes

@the_bot Hit me up if you make a journal. I’ve got 4 Endor Score vegging now. I’d be interested in what you find.

11 Likes

Yeah, I mean, I look at my list and definitely consider (for probably too long, too much thought put into it) what it is I wanna plant before I actually start digging through the fridge, but like I said, once I start going through all the bags filled with test tubes filled with seeds, if I can’t find what I’m looking for relatively quickly, I’ll move on to something else that might be similar. Or if something catches my eye that I hadn’t really considered whilst perusing the list for the hundredth time, I may change my mind mid-seed dig.

I’m also really paranoid about leaving my seeds un-refrigerated for more than a minute or two, so sometimes I’ll panic if I can’t find what I’m looking for right away haha. I can’t even remember what it was I was planning on soaking when I “settled” on the Malibu Pure/Lemon Thai instead, but I think it’ll be a nice compliment to the other stuff (Nikah; Mountain Temple; Santa Cruz Pure Haze x A5Thai) that I planted.

Yeah, all of those sound real good. Are you gonna log that? Tag me if you do, I wanna follow along, for sure.

19 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Oooh thats on my short list! That and the MPK x DE! “Settled” hahaha they’re gonna f’in rock it! :muscle:

And then Nikah (TK x OMG) and Mountain Temple (Temple x Appy) AND sc pure haze x a5/thai!? I need to just move in for a bit lol Did you have a spare pack of the Mountain Temple I take it? Since you had already sent me the half pack I need to run soon :thinking:

Tag me on that startup please :yum:

18 Likes

Yeah, I’m really stoked about the Mountain Temples, I loved that one the last time I grew it. I actually went and looked at my harvest pics on thcfarmer from that grow log (no idea why that one is still up, since they’ve deleted multiple other grow logs of mine) yesterday, just to get pumped haha. Those plants just had huge rails of flowers up and down every branch.

I’m curious to see if they turn out the same way this time. The second time I grew Larry Lotus, those plants didn’t turn out anything like the first time I grew that cross. And those seeds were from the same pack, so we’ll see how the MT’s do. Two of them are already above ground this morning, 36 hours after planting them. One of the Nikahs was up yesterday evening, 24 hours after planting. Impressive haha.

What are you asking here? Are you asking for MORE Mountain Temple seeds?!? Haha…

Will do.

17 Likes

Ah I just worded it weird as i’m baked lol, was not asking for me, just in general. I should’ve known you would’ve bought two packs of it originally, since you seem to buy a couple packs at a time of the things you’re more interested in.

14 Likes

Ahhh, okay, I understand now haha.

So that pack I sent you was from my initial purchase of those seeds, like in 2016, I think (yeah, those seeds are old haha, I’d recommend a lengthy fulvic soak before planting them). I only bought one pack that time. The ones I planted this round were from the re-release (?) a couple years ago. At least, I think it was a couple years ago. I got them from GLG during their 4/20 sale in 2021, I think. What year is it now? Haha.

I thought those Mountain Temple beans were long-gone, pretty surprised when I saw them listed again, like six or seven years after the initial release, so I bought two packs this time. It’s a great cross, kinda one of those ones that “has it all”: easy to grow, huge yields and the weed smokes really, really good. Great high. It’s definitely one of my favorite strains I’ve ever grown, Bodhi or non-Bodhi. I’ve seen people online mention that they found it “racy,” but none of the three females I flowered last time smoked like that at all. None of my friends who smoked it thought it was racy, either. They all really liked it.

16 Likes

MT was one of those strains, that for whatever reason kept getting bumped from my cart. Kinda bummed that I never picked any up while the getting was good. Actually, I was gifted a Nepali OG x Mountain Temple that sounds interesting from @anon20530495 that I’m going to get into soonish. Tag me when you start the new thread!!

18 Likes

Aw, man, that’s unfortunate. It’s great weed, definitely in my top-three Bodhi crosses. What packs did you bump it for? Just curious, I don’t actually expect you to remember haha. I wouldn’t remember, I don’t think.

I will. I may start that thread before the plants have been sexed, just because I wanna get some vegging pics in there. But I dunno. Usually I wait until things are flowering, because I’ve been getting such shitty M:F ratios lately, but I planted five seeds of each strain this round. I’m positive I’m gonna get at least one female from each this time haha. I actually have a feeling that this is gonna be the grow where I end up with way more females than males.

But I say that every time haha.

Side note: one of the Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thais is up now, too, 39 hours after planting. So at least we know those seeds are viable, @HolyAngel haha. This is my least-favorite time of any grow, when I sit here and wonder,”Did I plant them too deep? Is the soil too wet? Maybe nothing’s gonna sprout…” haha.

17 Likes

Yeah definitely the nail biting time. I’m in the same boat. All 11 beans popped and been planted now, just waiting on them to come up. Got two OGAHs up. Everything else is sprouting but they could die at any time… should be good tho… right… lol

15 Likes

Shit! I don’t remember! Maybe if anyone knows when the last time MT was offered at GLG, then I may be able to figure it out…

11 Likes

I always feel like once they’re above ground, now we’re on cruise control. It’s getting them above ground that worries me. Because you don’t know what’s going on down there in the dirt. You can’t SEE anything!!! Of course, some of those seedlings from this grow log did fry up inexplicably around day seventeen, so I dunno haha. I do think that was from the un-charged biochar, though, and there’s no way that shit isn’t charged by now. It’s been sitting in my soil mix for at least six months.

Why would your seedlings die? Like, yours specifically. I think they’ll be fine haha!

Been meaning to ask on your thread, what’s that OGAH again? Some kind of Orange Goji cross?

14 Likes

No reason at all but it’s that nail-biting anxiety! Never know :eyes:
I’m sure they’ll be fine for sure tho haha

OGAH is Amnesia Haze ‘Core’ cut crossed with 50State’s Orange Goji which is Goji OG x Orange Sunshine

14 Likes

Oooh, that sounds real good! Okay, now that I know what it is, I’m much more interested haha.

Just kidding, I love your grows.

11 Likes

Where did this come from? Is this something bodhi produced? Got pics of the packaging, if so? Would love to see it.

I think the last packs of it were available in 2020. Fridge cleanout by bodhi and whatnot.

13 Likes

No this isn’t something Bodhi produced. I believe they were crossed by @HaRdRock and were gifted to me by @anon20530495.

Thanks for the link, but that still doesn’t help! Ha! I can’t remember what took its place, but it must have been chronic. Probably some Space Monkey or some shit.

What are your top-three bodhi crosses?

15 Likes