Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Louie xiii og is my favorite og next to sfv real potent and flavorful smoke use to buy 50-60 dollar grams of it in concentrate form back in 2013-14ish think there’s gotta be some real interesting plants paired to the ghash dad @SEMOActivist

10 Likes

Damn lol. Glad I ordered my REJ on Fri!

6 Likes

Thanks for that! Looks like a nice male he had there! 5 bladed to by the looks of it :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Nice work finding that Ghash male photo Detective @Dirt_Wizard !

7 Likes

@HolyAngel @BudWhisperer

ENHANCE…

31 Likes

Joshua, is that you?

5 Likes

12 Likes

IMG_4039

2 Likes

That branching. That’s what bushes out on these crosses.

2 Likes

Pretty cool post from Doc D earlier for those that don’t have instagram. That Temple looks damn good. Cool seeing Bodhi strains in Skunk mag… anyone else have other examples?

31 Likes

Pretty sure I saw a Wookie page like that somewhere been awhile though @iamyou_youareme edit: found it
bd0fd01c4d7bf73d7a0c30157481f30d4cc4946e_2_375x500

25 Likes

GREETINGS , Ladies ,gentlemen, Green growers , OGers with green thumbs …
Can you please ,Give me some Info on SSSC… ,STRAINS ,lines phenotypes …thank you all. …

4 Likes

That’s one I wish was released again. You never hear about it a lot

1 Like

Pretty sure Kalifornia was a limited release and everyone that got them has hoarded them. Only seen a couple pics here and there. Considering how good Goji OG and Mother’s Milk are(same mom), I can’t imagine this cross not being damn good too.

12 Likes

Sorry SSSC family thanks

I recently picked up a pack of Woorock and Butter Wookie. I cant find much information on these two strains. I found some good information of Roc and that is exactly what I am looking for in a good strain. Butter Wookie I cant find information on that strain.

Google has been useless for me for two years now. It doesnt produce obscure low traffic results when I search anymore.

4 Likes

Need that Google-Fu :muscle:

Looks like Butter Wookie = Butterscotch x Wookie #15
Butterscotch = BC Purple Kush x Instant Karma

There’s a whole grow of a pack of it on BreedBay
https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-butterscotch-x-wookie.201365478/post-790001

Sounds like a nice cross! No hermies reported

The Wookie #15 male is the male version of the Grapefruit Lavender smelling Wookie #7 female.

30 Likes

I had a pack, started it and lost them😞
I did make a cross or two before I lost them, but wasn’t together enough to f2 them. Was a really good pack for me

10 Likes

I have a bunch of old issues in my closet, but I’m not gonna dig into them now haha. I remember they published the Goji (that’s actually how I heard about Goji), the Wookie, the Gold Star and that Temple; there may have been a couple others that I’m forgetting about. I have all of those issues, maybe I’ll get into them later today.

FYI, all of those things that Skunk published are just Bodhi’s old descriptions from various grow sites, verbatim, from back when he used to actually write descriptions of his hybrids. There’s no new or different info in Skunk’s thing, but it is kinda cool to see it.

That post reminded me that I have some of Doc’s Wat Pho (Temple x A5Thai) seeds in the fridge haha (and some of Bodhi’s Mountain Temple, too, actually), maybe I’ll plant some next round. I reeeealllyyy liked the couple Temple crosses of Bodhi’s that I’ve grown.

24 Likes

I bet a Wat Pho / Mountain Temple would be quite nice .

9 Likes