Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Lotus 4 is a good one. I ran a pack, and gave a pack away, and we both made f2’s… in fact that cross is the reason I found Bodhi a long time ago, I got seeds called Chem Glue, and it was that cross, but from someone else…

6 Likes

I have 2 more packs to go through. He used a butter cut if I recall correctly. Excellent effects. Busted nugs out at a 2020 Super Bowl party and everyone raved. I wasn’t taking clones at the time

22 Likes

The Lavender Daydream was one I wish I was able to score. Heard lots of good things about it.

8 Likes

https://www.soaknbeans.com/shop/regular-seeds/lavender-daydream-detail

2 packs left! Even on sale right now for $40/pack.

8 Likes

Damn I thought I’d try to get just one of those babies left, but I bet someone saw this and pulled the trigger…

https://www.soaknbeans.com/shop/regular-seeds/lavender-daydream-detail

Can’t have them all I guess…

6 Likes

Nice snags on all those older bodhi packs. Was tempted last night with drunken parrot but held off… have enough to look through and F2 already ha.

8 Likes

I got a semi when I saw that one available also. Its one of the ones I always eyeballed, but never pulled the trigger on. I’m still kicking my own ass that I didn’t pick up Mountain Temple when it was still available. The one that got away!!

11 Likes

I haven’t been buying packs for a bit, but what with people talking up Goji Razz I bought two packs of the Raz HP. I really wish I had an indoor spot.

13 Likes

Like weird how please? Thanks!

I read the PU f3 male can add an undesirable high to some phenos. Other times people are pleased w it’s crosses, like Unicorn Milk and Stinky Unicorn.

10 Likes

Cherry unicorn supposed to be one of em

8 Likes

Cherry Unicorn supposed to be pleasing or undesirable?

5 Likes

I thought it was the purple unicorn f5 that have the undesirable traits. Not the f3

2 Likes

I gave my a buddy some purple unicorn f2 x 88g13hp and he said it made him angry. So it may be in the line. I have been interested in running them but I am hesitant.

4 Likes

Pretty sure it was one of the good ones out of the PU crosses

7 Likes

PU f5 I heard was the one best for breeding.

3 Likes

I grew it, it was really good

2 Likes
10 Likes

Your grow reports and smoke reviews are unparalleled, here’s something I just stumbled across that I haven’t seen before, Katsu talking about the origins of his Bubba Kush cut:

Katsu

Katsu

I bought the “Katsu” Bubba Kush from GreenCrackMan in '01 for $500. From what I’ve been able to piece together, it seems likely that the cut I got is an S1 of the original, which is probably the “Pre-98”.”

I hope that helps in your Baba Kush pheno selection and breeding!

17 Likes

Totally off-topic, but I clicked on that “January 3, 2020” link (which was definitely informative) and then decided to scroll slightly up to read the posts above that one and, uh…

I may have to read that entire thread, just for the laughs.

11 Likes

GreenCrackMan

Who is that?

7 Likes