Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

5 Likes

appalachia cross i grew from bodhi was a winner, green crack definitely still came through.
going back to the well again with the razz hp, this time looking for a male.

13 Likes

I may have missed it, but Please tell me you’re F2ing those?

11 Likes

Yea I’ll be making some F2’s of those for sure!

12 Likes

Heres a pic of the bubba i got from farmerjoe. He told me it was the Matt Berger cut. Itas definitely coffee/chocolate/hashy. One of my favorites that i have grown in my 10 years of experience.

33 Likes

@VAhomegrown those prayer towers are looking must excellent! I love those long petiole, and the spread out leaflets.

8 Likes

This is for real this time. JBC has restocked Black Triangle and a couple other strains and they have a new freebie ULTRA SOUR DOUBLE DIESEL X 88G13HP

Seriously Im not on my couch this time.

8 Likes

Im not seeing black triangle on the list.

5 Likes

I will have a picture of the seed pack in a few days

4 Likes

Ahh. Sold out already.

4 Likes

That went fast, a few minutes ago there were multiple packs.

2 Likes

I got somw good plants out of the first pack of BT i ran a few years ago. Plan on running my second BT pack after the Nikah(Tk x OMG) i have going now. Pretty excited for the nikah.

9 Likes

That is a seriously nice combo.

4 Likes

I would like to keep all the males and hit my TK cut with them.

5 Likes

That ultra sour double diesel sounds pretty awesome…! Hope to see some grow reports of that at some point.

4 Likes

It is on my list for next year. I am going to cross the Sour Diesel Chaco Cut x 88G13HP with Ultra Sour Double Diesel X 88G13HP.

8 Likes

Jbc came through as always.

2/2 mountain temple have sprouted, but no luck with the golden triangle. Will be putting one of these in its place.

23 Likes

Got mine today, the first half of my planned cross.

12 Likes

Lavender Jack 1 (Jack Herer x Wookie 15) - This one is twice as tall as the other 2

Lavender Jack 2 (Jack Herer x Wookie 15)

Lavender Jack 3 (Jack Herer x Wookie 15)

Herer HP ( Jack Herer x 88g13hp )

Chem 91 Skunk VA x SSDD

Triple Sunshine (tk x SSDD) - Day 72 - Harvest date - Leaving one until day 77 at Holy’s recommendation.

Never heard of Banjo before, is the description on leafly accurate? Interested to hear how that one turns out if you grow it!

41 Likes

That is one I plan on growing for sure. What sold me on the strain was Bodhis description

ONE OF THREE TERPY TREASURES FROM THE LAST LINES OF THE WOOKIE VAULT…
LEMON LIME ORANGE SKUNKY SOUR CITRUS… HEAVY FROST…HIGH THC…. UP FX

I am a sucker for Lemon, Lime, Sour.

I found this for Banjo

https://cannabistraininguniversity.com/strains/banjo/

10 Likes