Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Creamy powdered milk type terps are IME chem and maybe OG terpenes. If you remove a lot of the offensive compounds from chem, you get a very smooth powdered milk creamy flavor profile.

Equatorial varieties are very sharp, tart, sweet. When they produce heavier terpenes they show up in other forms of volatile compounds, incense, astringent, metallic, paint, etc

13 Likes

There are three Bubba Kush cuts that commonly go around.

Original Bubba Kush found by Shabud aka 707 Seedbank
Katsu Bubba Kush aka Orgnkidā€™s cut
Pre98 Bubba Kush aka Swerves cut

They all can have tones of the coffee terp.

Then there are known seed finds such as Bombthreat aka Bubba Kush S1.

Itā€™s speculated the latter two are S1ā€™s of the original. The 93 nickname is fake. It was found before 1998. Itā€™s the oldest sourced cut of Bubba Kush and was the first cut given the nickname Pre98 from Fletch of Archive but nobody calls the original cut by that because Swerve took the name for his own cut.

28 Likes

Geez I love that sort of bud structure. Really need to get some bubba s1ā€™s from csi

8 Likes

looking at the link with their list of cuts and the tumi lab test results,

They write low level like thatā€™s acceptable. Itā€™s actually a straight up fail.

Low level means it tested positive for hlvd, but concentration of the virus is low. This is the kind of test result you would see from an infected plant when the concentration of the virus is lower or inconsistent in the plant tissue.

The fact that the viroid can go dormant or live in certain parts of the plant is what makes it so dangerous. It would be easy for an infected cut to get passed around while it isnā€™t displaying obvious symptoms.

20 Likes

Damn, that sucks! I didnā€™t go into their nursery list and check it out, that is pretty sketchy, though I guess itā€™s good that they donā€™t claim theyā€™re ā€œfreeā€ of HLVD.

9 Likes

Low levels, yeah, thatā€™s a hard no.

9 Likes

And the cuts that say platinum price point are $1000 USD, out of a facility that admits low levels on one cut, and has only tests a little over a year old.

Crazy I guess some folks donā€™t mind paying that much for cuts that are untested, but a lot of those cuts can be had from sources with tests Iā€™d think.

Just not green crack, that mama is a bit hard to come by of courseā€¦

Peace!

10 Likes

I cannot name any strain that I would pay $1000 for a branch off of. Thatā€™s just a personal opinion.

18 Likes

One zero too many + virus is a deal killer .

11 Likes

earlier this year someone quoted me $2000 dollars for a clean cut of Tahoe OG.

This was from a place that tests everything monthly, but that seems high even with the cost of routine testing. Like moving one of those might pay the testing budget for all the cuts in his inventory for 2 months.

12 Likes

I went to the dispensaries in South Lake Tahoe about a month ago and asked ā€œDo you have any Tahoe OG?ā€ It was a big no everywhere.

8 Likes

@CocoaCoir Is your avatar from Big Trouble in Little China or is that the Masters of Death from Master of the Flying Guillotine? Chopinā€™ heads bwoy!

6 Likes

They are the Hidari brothers in Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart at the River Styx.

Aka Masters of death/Gods of death/The three assassins.

8 Likes

Oh shit! Your right! That is Lone Wolf and Cub! Got my movies mixed up. Nice! Been a while since I watched anything that isnā€™t Disney.

9 Likes

Thanks for the good daily dose of birth control, haha!

7 Likes

GLG Bodhi Restocks Aug 16th at noon. Get the mouse cliker cleaned and oiled by then.

5 Likes

I think that already happened. The new glg drop on the 16th is stray. I could be incorrect. But jeff just did a bodhi restock recently.

2 Likes

I just recieved this in an email not an hour ago.

Credit Cards Now Accepted - Easy, Fast, Secure

Strayfox Dropping August 16th at Noon

New Drops

Doc D Magic Spirit Seed Co - going fast

Mass Medical - Triangle Laos & Sour Prayer

Dino Party Chucking - 7 new strains & 2 freebies

Cannavore Selections

Bodhi Restocks

Jaws New & Restocks

Recent Drops

Tony Green - GG4 Auto Flowering Line

Mass Medical - Doggiestyle v2

Cosmic Wisdom - Durbana

Genetic Designer - Manifestation

4 Likes

Yes but cannavore dropped doc d dropped mass.med dropped

Edit. The email should specify better the drop is strayfox the rest has been dropped or restocked

5 Likes

It confused me. I did not get an email for the recent Bodhi restock.

I get confused a lot at times. I cant figure out why.

couch-couch-potato

12 Likes