Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

She’s pretty hot

7 Likes

:joy: Ty fellas needed the laugh on this rough morning.

4 Likes

strain is from @SativaKid . in my grow diary.

3 Likes

Hey Bodhi crew,
Long time lurking, and i finally made an account.
i will do a writeup separately, but i wanted to share here first,

made a few orders for beans, bodhi only, over the past months,
i love the vibe his community give off, and B’s attitude towards preservation, and sharing the medicine.

anywhooooo

13 beans soaked:
4 headgasket x 88g13hp
4 Dreadneck (dreadbread x wookie)
5 Air guitar, (temple x wookie) one of the seeds was damaged, so i threw it in to see it it would take.
Wrapped in papertowel, 80*F

24hr check, and the headgaskets were already pokin’
36 hour check, and the dreadnecks were pokin’, and the headgaskets were almost 1/4". CRAZY fast germ on those thingss
nothing on the airguitars yet, but i hope they perk up in the next few days,
into root riots the lot of 'em.

First post
Grow easy
Jayy

30 Likes

welcome and best of luck with your grow!

:green_heart:

:dove:

5 Likes

Day 45 on everything

Sunshine Daydream

Wifi x SSDD (Waking Dream)

Chem D x SSDD

Blue Dream x SSDD (Blue Sunshine)

Space Monkey

Some fucking phenomenal plants in here

53 Likes

Unfortunately, she’s a he. Rapper “6ix9ine” is his name. I also thought it was a lady until i checked online.

2 Likes

Lol. I knew who it was, but thought I’d be a smart ass. Lol

Is he still in prison?

3 Likes

He’s a rata!
Snitches get stitches

3 Likes

This is a Goji OG I have been growing for around five years straight. She grows like a vine and her stems are dark purple. Smells and tastes like ripe berries.

55 Likes

That last Blue Sunshine plant you posted, is that one giving off strong mango greencrack aromas? It looks almost like one I just had, is some great smoke. Ironically had 2 Space Monkeys right next to it and one of them has some of the gassiest tastes from Bodhi smoke I have grown yet, oil soaked shop rags for days. While the other grew like a sativa (a dried bud that looks like 7grams weighs maybe 2) and smells of rotten juicyfruit.

Im sure alot of us wish we had the room to run so many seeds at once, so I thank you for sharing your little project with us :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Mendo Sunshine x Booty ~Day 50~

Lower nugs

Mothers Milk x Ancient OG F3 ~Day 56~

Putang x Sunshine #4 ~Day 40~

37 Likes

MMS crosses don’t count :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lookin beautiful tho! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

She’s a hermie!

6 Likes

We cull hermies here. :joy:

5 Likes

no need to spread those genes around!

9 Likes

Way to sneak in that Putang cross :rofl::sob:

11 Likes

And “sneaking in” the other stuff, too… I mean, I guess all those hybrids are nominally related to Bodhi, but, uh, not really…

Neither do Copa crosses. Or whoever’s.

11 Likes

Bodhi F1’s definitely have something special compared to other peoples work that I have grown of Bodhi strains.

5 Likes

Look I dont have any qualms with any growers or breeders, I grow the seeds that are supplied to me, both of those crosses you all are bitching about were gifted to me, I didnt pick them, I am just posting the results. Grow more and stop getting caught up in politics :slight_smile:

4 Likes