Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Is the GLG promo but one get one of anything? Or is it buy one get one from the freebie list?

4 Likes

Itā€™s normally from the freebie list. Havenā€™t seen otherwise.

5 Likes

Righton I kinda figured but thought Iā€™d at least clarify. Buy one get one of anything would be insane though

3 Likes

Probably the closest weā€™re going to get.

8 Likes

I wish it was buy one get any of the in stock packs but that would be so crazy and Iā€™m sure would sell a lot of stock

But the freebies are cool this time around, pine apple and head gasket crosses are pretty interesting.

but I wouldnā€™t object to getting the Chem D x PU, the kali mist x everything, or the big j x jopa x lavender lemonade.

6 Likes

what is head gasket? I canā€™t find anything that isnā€™t car related or directly mentioning this freebie.

3 Likes

ā€œThe headgasket is a super hybrid let me ask the holder. The cinnamon toast was a weding cake ghash if i remember correctly. Ill dig.ā€

Thatā€™s what bodhi said when I asked lol

13 Likes

I know some of you prob donā€™t want to hear about this :wink: but I just harvested the HMremix and it is really very nice
FYIā€™s

9 Likes

I just did as well, also nice. Good daytime happy smoke

9 Likes

Still working , canā€™t seem to get through this round of trimming

19 Likes

Trim jail can be lengthy at times haha I definitely understand where youā€™re coming from some runs seem like even if I sit and trim for long periods I still have mountains of bud to get through :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Started with the dry, took FOREVER. They were hanging for over 3 weeks and I still had to brown bag them before final trimming :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I got 4 DLA 9 flowering. Are they worth trying to reveg and get clones of? Only asking because these were to test germination, i didnā€™t really plan on keeping them around.

11 Likes

Bodhi had a write-up on the Kush 4 in the DLA 9 cross. He had a lot of good things to say about what is hidden in the Kush 4 line. Google doesnā€™t work like it used to a few years ago and I can not find the write-up.

Grow report on DLA 9 scroll through to read more about DLA 9 from GreenBean1029

8 Likes

You know once you smoke them, youā€™ll regret not cloning :joy:

3 Likes

Are you ever going to f2 or repo those tranquils?

5 Likes

no plans at this time for that.

peace ā€¦

5 Likes

Fer sure, Iā€™m just super envious and hope for the day that someone does lol.

2 Likes

kali mist x everything or head gasket x hp?

i already have two pine apples, and one chem d purple.

4 Likes

Kali mist as the many possible dads make it a surprise every bean.

8 Likes