Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

i could probably get that cut. i should spread it far and wide lol

23 Likes

I’m sure there would be a ton of interest in this

3 Likes

This goes beyond “who put it into the market” into “straight up taking credit”, which seems to be standard practice for cookies.

If you go further down the page to see crosses made with this strain, only 2 are currently listed and of course they’re all Bodhi pairings: Divine Inspiration (April 2020 Bodhi drop) and Pure Land Hashplant (Summer 2021 Bodhi drop).

18 Likes

There’s a picture of bodhi logo and it says bodhi seeds in the url and the name. Also the “bred in collaboration with.” He did not breed it but did cookies do anything to it? Maybe S1 and made thousands to look through? Who knows the powers of cookies.

3 Likes

if anything bodhi gave berner seeds and berner selected his own. but theres a cut of it as well im pretty sure.

8 Likes

Yeah we just dont know. Maybe someone could buy it and test it out?? 50-60 + tax. Looks like Bodhi’s IG is full of landrace so maybe that’s all from now on. Bodhi will come out with something 100x better. Dont sleep on the a1.

3 Likes

Yeah at least the Lavender Lemonade stuff you can hear about in the Bodhi Outro (voicemail) on that Berner double coaster. Assuming if Bodhi sells them berner will come after him for a share of the sales.

FWIW people can stream just that outro track on Apple Music or whatever if they don’t want to hurt their brains by listening to the rest of the tracks.

8 Likes

Pretty sure cookie doesn’t do much with the plants themselves. They subcontract everything

6 Likes

Why assume? Not enough data. Seems like berner and bodhi did a trade and now they’re done. It could’ve been more but it wasn’t.

1 Like

O0 i mean i dont want to cherry pick, but it was def more than a trade. he was recon as their new geneticist, there was the whole seed 2 sale, new things coming were announced (that never made it). so… theress enough info to suppose without calling it wild guessing. it was def more than a trade, that sounds a lil short.

4 Likes

All we get is 1 official release and 1 flower product. What i’m saying is to them it seems as a fair exchange. Now they can move on and so can we.

1 Like

everyone moved on, the convo was regarding guessing what momentary lapse is. which again, for those interested they can search it above in the thread.

i dont see the part where bodhi got something out of it… but not interested in continuing it (a discussion) as if it were my business.

11 Likes

:popcorn::chair::tv: I love this soap opera. 🥸

7 Likes

For work I travel to different cities quite a lot, so I always try to check the local head shops, on off chance that they have some treasures in their fridges.
And today, I found these beauties. Their last pack of Bodhi!
I had to get them!

:v:

45 Likes

nice score! I hear thems are good ones.

6 Likes

Some people say “Punto Rojo” is the best weed out there

10 Likes

I’ll have to do some reading up on them, can’t believe my luck. To be honest :smile:

Yeh, I was just listening to the Red Rider Colombian episode of the Breeders Syndicate podcast before I got to the shop. Sometimes the universe works in wonderful ways!

:v:

9 Likes

Oh nice score!! I think @minitiger did a whole grow and review on those :wink:

11 Likes

Blue Tara F3 day before cut down.

43 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll have to check that out! :v:

6 Likes