Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Aha same, used to have really good luck as well in the past. I just failed my tall Lav Jack reveg attempt to add another to my long list of reveg fails. Don’t really care though. Plenty more seeds to go through and high quality plants are pretty common in these seed packs! Did you keep a mom / reveg your spirit hp?

Edit SHOE has REJ in stock still I believe, as well as others like Purple Empress (jack x pu f3) if you’re able to order from him.

9 Likes

no, the spirit was the second one to fail after the goji f2 reveg. both hurt cus i didnt have anymore but theyre still on stock, just waiting for black friday/cyber monday to get my restocks on the HP male to grow with some lazy lightning pack that i have on queue.

8 Likes

yeah but he doesnt ship outside usa/can. im limited to great lakes (who are pretty awesome. hopefully shoe will make int shipping available some day).

6 Likes

that grenadine lineage is off. whatever greenthumb used with that name predates cannarado even making miley cyrus.

8 Likes

Don’t know if I missed the answer on this, but, yes Useful did Tranx Elephantizer x Ancient F1. I have a pack along with the packaging with the name written in all caps Sharpie. Bought from glg years ago. Don’t remember off hand, but I think it was a freebie with something else. I’m opening my fridge tomorrow, so I’ll take a look.

8 Likes

Doc also used an Ancient OG F1 in some cross, but it wasn’t Bodhi’s cut afaik.

3 Likes

I’d love to get some of that pollen! I’ve got a project going on right now with cookies x Bodhi cookies, and the females are way ahead. I have a thread on here detailing my project, search Bodhi cookie lines.

I can trade, collab 50/50, or whatever it takes

4 Likes

Anyone grow any monarch out still have yet to see any plants of that I’m thinking after my white lotus run of doing some monarch and black triangle for a og x 88g13hp run I love Some Louis xiii og haven’t had it since like 2015 though another one I’m surprised there’s not more posted on

7 Likes

More than happy to make something happen! Wasn’t planning on letting this male go for too long, but he has too much promise, I have to see what he does!

Feel free to shoot me a msg and we’ll work something out :beers:

3 Likes

Sorry if this has been answered already but has bodhi been able to give a close approximation of what the momentary lapse of reason could be?

there is/was a #25 cut of AOG that radio ridge hunted or acquired from B (not sure which. they hunt/ed loads of B’s stuff). maybe it was that doc used?

10 Likes

Was there ever any pics or info on Bodhi’s cut of Viet#7 x Artifact #1 ?

I found one pic labeled "viet’ from bodhi over on BB, and a brief description of the cut in Doc D’s talk of his Twilight Language line that I also can’t find a single bit of info about. I have 3 packs I’m itching to get to but was hoping for some info :yum:

8 Likes

His IG is nothing but landraces now.

4 Likes

@Cannavore is right (as usual!), I got the Grenadine lineage wrong. Greenthumb’s strain by that name is (Niagara x Shiva) x G13, I should have checked Seedfinder or the forums

https://www.rollitup.org/t/endless-sky-dr-greenthumb.867520/

7 Likes

there is a bunch of talk about it above somewhere. i think bodhi or his wife made a post on discord saying it was a bag of unlabelled seeds. BUT general consensus is it might be something Cookies crossed with Lavender Lemonade, but they prob cannot say it openly. search for “momentary lapse” on this thread and you will find it.

9 Likes

I think the Cookies x LL was just speculation until someone messaged Bodhi and he said it was just an unlabeled bag he found in the fridge when he was cleaning it out to move.

The Lavender Lemonade stuff is showing up in seed banks freebies stashes so he prob can’t sell those but is using them as freebies.

9 Likes

He is selling this

and berner is selling this

17 Likes

Looks like some cookies d-rider went out to seedfinder and updated Congo Kashmir as a cookies creation, despite the fact that Bodhi found his cut and was using it long before he linked up with cookies.

13 Likes

In a sense of the person who is putting it out into the market for sale as a strain, yes. I dont know enough about the history of the congo kashmir to know if this is clone only or a seedline.

Bodhi never released this as a cut or a seed by itself. Though the congo kashmir x males would be close depending on pheno, or arguably could be even better like congo kashmir x 88g13/hp.

3 Likes

Thank you for confirming this.

@imstinky , “Bodhi and he said it was just an unlabeled bag he found in the fridge”.
True, but he later added that it was “probably” a strain that was made while working w C(r)ookies. “But not 100%” certain.

V- And yes @Cannavore that would make you a Ganja Robin Hood.

7 Likes