Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I had sworn I wasn’t buying seeds till next year, but Great Lakes Genetics got me with their anniversary sale.

Ended up getting a bunch of Hashplant crosses: Blueberry Hashplant, Black Triangle, Hashplant D, Royal Kush x 88G13HP

along with some freebies: Shakedown Street, Big J x Lavender Lemonade, Pine Apple, and Head Gasket x 88G13HP

Anyway, does anyone know about Head Gasket? I tried searching, but can’t seem to find much (besides discussions about car problems).

Thanks, y’all.

17 Likes

Headgasket is supposedly Biesel x Headbanger.

11 Likes

Saw Field Trip and Strawberry Goji listed on jbc last week and caved. Haven’t seen those listed anywhere in a while.

12 Likes

Field Trip is a good pickup. Had a bunch of my fiends love that one.

8 Likes

I managed to resist buying just to take advantage of the sale. Does that mean I’m in control of the seed addiction?

15 Likes

i wasnt crazy over the freebies. not a huge fan of the wookie. but i did buy red eye and black triangle along with two pine apples. im wondering if theyll have anything new for black friday… will you cave in then?

12 Likes

I’m not expecting to make any seed purchases in the near term.

This response includes forward-looking statements and is not a guarantee of future performance.

28 Likes

One day at a time :sweat_smile::green_heart:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Had anybody done a grow log of the old souls search and found a few post but kinda looking for more info?

2 Likes

I’m flowering out the old soul right now, not the most thorough grow log thus far but you can at least check out the growth pattern

6 Likes

Did smoke reports and update pictures in one of the older bodhi threads on 2 phenos will try and find the links in a bit and post them here

5 Likes

@LegsMahoney @DesertHeartGardens thanks guys!

2 Likes

I am holding off on anymore seed buys for the next few months. LOL
That said I have grabbed several Bodhi favorites in the past few months.
Germinated some Red Eye Jedi and the Cherry Pie Kush x 88g13hp (untested)
Hope I find something good :wink:

17 Likes

I have a pack of Wolf Pack. I’d entertain an arrangement to send it to a reputed individual to F2. I’d like a breeder pack of F2’s but I have many other pollen chucks in line.

13 Likes

If they can run it soon, too.

just a couple of photos I thought id drop off here…

first of 2 snuggle funk females… she smelled like pepper all during flower. almost no stretch.

second snuggle funk female. has more of that kushy sweet doughy thing going on.

SSDD f2. kind of a weird bud structure going on here. no smell at all that I can detect.

lavender jack. got lucky and popped 1 bean and got a girl… definitely an interesting strain here. smells like candy/sugar and lavender.

49 Likes

Everything looking good, but I love the way that 2nd snuggle funk looks! Interested & looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that one (and everything else).

13 Likes

Nice work @Tessellated !! That first Snuggle Funk sounds like the one I found. Wasn’t really into it at first, but the peppery smell transitioned to a almost chocolate smell/taste and I liked the smoke for night time after a good cure. Excited to hear your thoughts!!

17 Likes

I just happened to make a Bodhi order.

One the pack I got was the Kali Mist x Everything.

For some reason, this genetic mishmash intrigued me.

The pack contained 14 seeds.

All 14 germinated and are in the pots.

We’ll see what happens.

32 Likes