Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Nice dude. I’ve got a pack myself, so that’s cool.
Mine had lucky number 13 seeds :grinning:
What pack did you buy?

10 Likes

Put these in water today! Will be flipping what I’ve got around 12/1 and will be starting a log here shortly. Can’t find many finished pics of the eternal sunshine. If anyone could point me that way and I’ve missed them, that’d be fantastic. You guys are seriously killing it.

45 Likes

Excited to see those grown best of luck on your run @DirtySlowToes my experience with omg dad has been nice

12 Likes

looks like youre in for a long-ish vigoruous and stacking plant. looks pretty damn good. extra air circulation prob needed.

this is from @Jubal_harshaw: (hate that i cant quote closed threads)
16 week pheno of eternal sunshine. Not as smelly as the 14 week pheno but pretty much the same general smell as all of them. Citronella, fake sweetness, at one point many of them were kinda guava like.

and this is from @Kyumonryu

Got a few photos of eternal sunshine. Took her down at 11 weeks. Lemon herbal scent, complex and hard to describe. Quite oily stems. Could’ve been grown better as I battled thrips and underfed her.

45 Likes

Thank you tons for these. Excited to add to the photo album.

6 Likes

I can’t find the online photo from 2-3 years ago but someone else posted their plant and it was a huge yielder.
@dinopartychucks of Dino Party Chucking Co., (formerly Reallybigjesusfreak) on riu said this:

“SS009 Eternal Sunshine (Hawaiian Sative X Omg)
I grew this tester. AMAZING cup of coffee sativa, fantastic citrus soda flavor. 15 week flower time.”
And he later said the UP effect was similar to Soar (Colombian Red x OMG) but tasted better than Soar.

His description made me wish i had gotten a pack back then.

EDIT i also didn’t shop the recent GLG bogo. Holding out w hopes that Bodhi drops the Jack x OMG or similar sativa x OMG.
If there is a Kali Mist x OMG somewhere in the KM freebie pack, that would be cool!

23 Likes

I also got a pack of Sun Ra and a pack of Gelato41x88g13/hp

Any experience with either of those?

Really looking forward to what lies ahead!

7 Likes

I grew out about 3 packs of Sun-Ra over the course of a year. The cedar pheno was probably my favorite and still in my top 5 from Bodhi.

@Greasy grew some out and made F2s - great writeup with pictures here :

@Beaglez grew some out as well and had a great review of the dried flower

19 Likes

I’ve got 7 Sun Ra f2s going in my veg tent right now. Almost 2 months veg time!
Flipping to flower in a week ish, you’re more than welcome to follow along.

These are testers to determine if there are any hermie traits showing up in the f2 stock.

15 Likes

Absolutely!

lol i wonder who General Mills sent the cease and desist to :thinking: :laughing:

33 Likes

This happened to Skittles which became Zkittlez and still now has to be called “The Original Z.” Noone cared when it was black market.

5 Likes

There’s a lot of people that have used IP names for their strains, and I’m not surprised companies don’t want their brand associated with drugs lol.
As legalisation progresses there’ll be more name changes required.

:v:

8 Likes

Yep, Oreos too. Clearwater started calling all their crosses Ooze-

4 Likes

just say you bought a $200 sunshine daydream shirt

7 Likes

Bodhi seeds have arrived.

If you look closely, you can see a hair stuck to the bag of Pine Apple seeds, perhaps belonging to the Master himself, or more likely to his dog.

In any case, it shall be enshrined as a holy relic somewhere in my garden.

35 Likes

Amazing selections! There’s nothing you bought that I wouldn’t want! Also, I’m pretty sure you can add pieces of that hair to your nute mix and your plants will all be perfect! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Maybe put the hair in some cloning gel to see if you can grow a cannabis master.

9 Likes

They saw the writing on the wall but it can still be done.

https://library.wur.nl/WebQuery/file/cogem/cogem_t4bc1b7a5_001.pdf

May I suggest to take that hair to South Korea and clone Bodhi’s dog… Then wait a few years until it matures and bring it to Bodhi at emerald cup… trade the dog for rare seeds.

9 Likes

Uh I would isolate the hair in its own space for a couple weeks first. You don’t want it bringing russet mites or lice into your grow.

2 Likes